WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Youtube

I just put some video of MY Jimmy on youtube if you would like to see what a dare devil he was you can check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsoE3bG2SYM
Title is Big Jim gone but never forgotten
Jimmy did some crazy things just to keep his friends entertained and he just loved doing stunts on his motorcycle. He also did stunt shows at fair grounds I plan on putting together some more of his video stuff for youtube.
Sending Hugs to you all
Jim's Mom

Re: Youtube

AAAAGGGGHHHHAAAAAAA,
My God my God WOW! Jimmy, scared me to death! Oh me, I think he's a lot like John except for the motercycle. Man, that was something else. and he makes it look so easy like it's nothing.
Gosh, and to think, my my he could have been a stunt man on TV, looks like he could do anything.
I'm so sorry he's gone. Such an exciting life he was having.
I just can't tell you how it hurts anymore.
love to you
xoxo
Patricia

Jim loved life and lived it to the fullest, when he would ride with his buddies he would pull up next to them and put his elbow on their shoulder, or reach over and turn their bike off, or pat them on top of their helmet. He just loved to keep all his buddies entertained. And he would do anything for any of them they all miss him so much. The things he did on his bike were easy for him he had been riding since he was 9 that is when I bought him his first motorcycle. I use to tell him he was an adrenalin junkie.
Miss my Jim
Shirley

MY MY MY SHIRLEY, YOUR JIMMY WAS LIKE A DAREDEVIL.HE WAS VERRY FIT.I WAS SAYING PLEASE DO NOT FALL .THAT MADE ME JUMP OUT OF MY SEAT.HE WAS BORN TO BE WILD I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SEE JIMMY IN PERSON RIDEING HIS BIKEMY LOVE TO ALL JOANN-HUBERT.MOM

Shirley, was he ever on the 101? It has been a long time now but I was going to the Burbank airport one time to pick someone up and I saw a guy on a motorcycle driving a wheelie the whole way down the freeway. Could have been the 134 even. I am wondering if it was him I could have seen.

Shirley, can I share your thread? My brother in law emailed me this today. He put it on youtube for me because he couldn't figure out how to upload it to her site. It is a slide show he found and it is Kaylin singing. She would have been about 14 or 15. They had just gotten a new mic for their computer and the kids were there and singing songs into it. That was her song and he was looking through some things and found it. He added some older photos he had. A couple at the end were more recent. I am so glad he found it. I always loved when she sang that song and it lets me close my eyes and hear my baby for a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFxE5JkVvU

Don't know if he ever rode down there, there are alot of guys doing stunts like that, he was the first one around here now there are a bunch of guys stunnen and alot of them learned from Jim. He was a pretty amazing guy, Jim had no fear he tempted fate so many times that is why it is so hard to believe that some little slime could take his life so quickly.

Kim,
I watched the video it makes me so sad yet happy for you because you can hear her voice that is a treasure.
Sending Hugs your way
Shirley

Watching his video, I was thinking I saw a guy doing that on a motorcycle. He went for a long time and did it so effortlessly. I was worried he was going o fall over and get hurt. Did you see him doing this when he did it? I would have been a nervous wreck. :) It is nice that we have these things that let us see and hear them. I cry through it but it helps.

Oh yes I saw him not so much on the highway but I went to his stunt shows. I didn’t so much worry about him crashing I worried that someone would hit him. Sometimes I watch these videos and smile because I know how he loved to ride, sometimes I cry my eyes out because now he will never again be able to do the things he loved to do.
mom 2 mom stay strong
Hugs
Shirley

I just put together a slide show pictures of Jim, friends and family it is on youtube titled memories of Jim. The music I set it to is Ozzy's see you on the other side. I do believe I will see my Jim on the other side.
Hugs to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I just heard Kaylin sing. What a beautiful voice and very beautiful girl. Yes, it made me cry, I cry at everything. I'm so glad you have this memory of her. I don't have anything like that. Yesterday was my Birthday and for the first time in my life John did not call me. He use to call and sing, he couldn't sing like Kaylin but his little Birthday song was always something funny that he made up just for me. Oh God. We miss all our kids.
xoxo
Patricia

Hi Shirley,

Thats amazing footage you have, it's wonderful you have such a happy time that you can watch forever.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Shirley:

I also watched your sons video and I thought about how he was just like my son. Travis has a street racing car and would love to race it, at the track it always started out on two wheels instead of four. His car is in my garage and somedays when I see it, I think of all the fun and enjoyment he had in that car and I smile, other days I get soooo mad that he'll never be able to race it again and I cry my eyes out.

Your video was beautiful and your Jimmy was sure enjoying himself. Thanks for the show.

Nanci/Travis' Mom - I love you buddy!

Shirley & Kim,
What great memories you have of Jim & Kaylin. They were both very nice slide shows. We are still searching to find every last picture we can of Lisa as well as the videos. There is one in particular where they did a class project of Romeo & Juliet that we did with her and it was a stitch. It has not turned up yet but we will dig until we find it. We made 3 slide shows for Lisa and her friends have made some as well. Youtube pulled one off but we are going to put it on her memory page instead as it contains all of our roller coaster trips which are some of our most cherished times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZSv9KFyzNg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h24kph9A9k

Above are the links that I would like to share...we try to watch them everyday although some days it is very hard. Love & hugs to all.
Laura

Laura, what a beautiful girl. What special treasures we have in our pictures, videos, and memories. They are truly missed.

Laura,
Lisa is beautiful, I watched all your videos she looks like she was a pretty spunky girl.
Sending Hugs your way
Jim's Mom
Shirley