WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where was my reflection?

I went to the store around the corner yesterday and sat in the car while my 12 year old ran in for a few things and I was just sitting there thinking about Andre' and the up coming 1 year mark next Monday.I was lost deep in thought when a small leave fell on my shoulder and it made me snap back.When I did I realised that I had been stareing into the side mirror the whole time yet I could not even see my own reflection.It was a wake up call as to how I feel like I'm gone I no longer even have a reflection I am an empty shell.I am feeling so low & its like everyone around me is trying to kick me while I am down.My two oldest teens are out of control.They show me no respect.They cuss @ me tell me no to whatever I tell them, they even hit me.They are 15&14.Then I have my so called drunk of a fiancee' he is no help with this @ all.So, tonight out of the blue he got drunk & stands up & tells me he's leaveing me that he can't take my kids any more.He asked me to take him to his dads and then on the way he says i'm taking to long so he jumped out of the van when I turned a corner.I really think he has lost it this time.I know I am better off without him but this just isn't the time for this.I haven't worked since Andre' was murdered & I don't have a dime to my name.I don't have ANY family and none of my friends have even called me since Andre's funeral.All I have is 5 kids that I don't even know how I am going to take care of them.I am sorry for dumping this on all of you but I sat here for awhile and realised I don't have any one but all of you.Both my parents are dead.I am so scared!!I have been homeless before but I didn't have 5 kids in tow.

LOst ,hurt & scared,
Vickie/Andre's mom

Re: Where was my reflection?

Oh Vickie, I am so sorry for all that you are going thru. I will lift you up in my prayers. Sending you a bunch of hugs. {{{{{{Vickie}}}}}} "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:17-19

VICKIE I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THRU THIS, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS,PLEASE STAY STROUNG HOLD ON TO GOD HE WILL SEE YOU THRU. WHEN HUBERT WAS GONE FROM US MY YOUNGER SON HAD SO MUCH ANGER IN SIDE OF HIM HE WOULD ACT OUT IN SCHOOL ALL THE TIME,NOW HE IS SO MUCH BETTER .HE GOOD IN SCHOOL AGAIN,PRAISE GOD .YOU WILL A BREAK THRU,LOVE YAH MY SIS MOM.

Vicke
I do believe God doesn't give us more than we can handle but sometimes I think he has much more faith in me than I have in myself. We are all strong women if we weren't we wouldn't be here helping and recieving help from each other. We all do what we gotta do to keep going and I know you will figure out just what you need to do.
Keep the faith, I will keep you in my prayers.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Vickie
I know how you feel when you say you feel gone, empty, A shell..I have been there, as well as Im sure everyone here. It sucks and there is nothing that we can do but keep on going. You also have other kids, and they must be taken care of. The anger that they have, is probably due to the murder. Again, most of us have had this happen also, having siblings acting out, not knowing because they are children what to do how to react, and who to blame. As for this man, perhaps he is the reason for their anger also. I also know that God will be there, if you only seek. I will pray, and put you on the prayer list of my church. He promises to give us our daily needs, he will, do not doubt that. The resources you need will be there for you when they are needed, I am sure of that. I pray that you will have comfort, and please, fill that space you have in your heart, with the love you have for your children, ALL of them. Andre is still with you, dont doubt that. If you need to talk, email me and we can chat more.
Leahs Mom, and best friend forever
Bev

Thank you, all you.I always know that I can count on all of you foir your words of strenth.I don't know what will happen but, will be strong and do what I must.

Thank you & GOD bless you all.

Vicky,
Have faith in yourself. It works, listen to one who has been drunk for a few months, well, what I'm about to say will help you. Sit the kids down and let them know what is happening. Find alturnatives for them, as to where they will have to live if they don't support you and stand up with you and help as a family that stays together. My Mom was left with 5 of us too. she never worked a day in her life. She got welfare food which helped but the older ones had to work while in school. Had to do without ahd got clothes from good will and other hand me downs from friends. Go to the church they can help you too and look for a job. even if you only make ten dollars and hour you can claim all 5 of your kids. Don't be wastful, make every dollar be a dollar. Don't eat out, cook in. make a schedule for the everything. If the kids won't stop cussing you and hitting you maybe if you let them know they might have to be on their own it will scare them. Tell them you will do everything in your power to stay together as a family but they have no right to hit you or cuss you. Why did you let it get out of hand in the first place. I'm sorry, maybe I'll erase that,,,,,,,,,,,, no, you need to hear it. If you don't act now you will have a harder time later getting control. File for child support is another way. But try to keep your family together. My words may be harsh or even sound ugly to you but, I only want to help. There are so many ways to make your bills lower. By learning not to waste. We can talk more abut this. on email, I have faith in you, you can do it. I haven't had a drink for a few days now and that was really really hard. But I'm gonna make it. With God I our side we can't go wrong. If I've offended you in anyway please know that was not my intention. but honestly your kids should not be hitting you or cussing you. The boy friend, what the heck, someone wonderful might be in your path.
Best of everythinf
Patricia
xoxo