WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bond hearing for daughter's murderer

I got a call from the prosecuters office yesterday. Apparently the gut that killed my daughter acquire a private attorney after being appointed one by the judge last. The attorney has filed for a Bond Reduction hearing. The hearing is supposed to last anywhere from 2-8 hours and they would like us to be there. They are going to present eveidence, determine if the offender is a flight risk and his ties to the community. I will be there. How could they even consider letting this guy out. He killed my daughter, a 20 yr. old boy and severely injured another 20 yr old boy. This man has missed up so many lives and had his chance to turn his live around and chose not to. That's all for now.

Re: Bond hearing for daughter's murderer

Paula:

Hope all goes well for you and your family. I've learned that what seems like justice to the common person, is not what the justice system thinks is justice, I feel the same way you do, how could they lower a bond in a homicide case? Seems crazy but these POS have way more rights than our now deceased childern, but if it were the Judges child, I'm sure he/she would look at it much differently.

My prayers are with you. Good Luck.

Nanci/Travis's Mom - I love you buddy!

Paula,
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. I can't even believe they are considering bond. Hopefully it will just be a formality and they will just turn him down and lock him up where he deserves to be. Good Luck and hang in there.
Laura

I am so sorry...not only for the loss of your daughter, but now the legal system. What state are you in?

I am so sick of the justice system. At least Jennifer Stull, the person that killed my son, from the beginning was given a bail of $1,000,000.00. There is no way that anyone she knew had this kind of money. She has been in jail since June 26, 2006, 36 hours after she murdered my son and this is where I hope she will be for the rest of her life.

Hopefully, it looks like the trial will finally start on October 14th.

I hope this is just a formality too. I can't understand why anyone would even consider letting a murder suspect have any type of bond at all. I hope that he stays in jail.

I live in Ohio, but the hearing is in Indiana. I would like to see him rot in jail for the rest of his life. Cindy will never be able to walk with me or her children again. Why should he be able to be free?

I hope the prosecuting attorney is able to convince the judge that this vermin is a flight risk, I think if a person can afford to pay a million dollars bail they could also come up with the money to flee. I think it is absolutely ridiculous to even set bail for someone accused of murder but you know how it goes innocent until proven guilty. I think it should be guilty until proven innocent let the defense have the burden of proof. Let the victim have all the rights for a change.
I pray everything goes your way and that they keep the POS in jail until he goes to prison.
Sending Hugs your way.
Jimmy’s Mom
Shirley

I got a call from the Prosecutors office today and the Bond hearing is set for November 30th. My husband, son sister, and son-in law and ex-husband (Cindy's dad) are going with me. My family has been great through all of this and the support of my AA friends as well. I could not have gotten this far without all of them.

Paula,
I hope everything goes your way. I hope they don't let him out, or even consider it. To be honest with you, I really never knew the Justice system was like this until I started hearing all the Moms stories. Chris is really nervous about the whole thing. She thinks they might get away with it. Keep us up to date please.
xoxo
Patricia

I AM PRAYING ALL GOSE WELL WITH THE BOND HEARING MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU .JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

The bond hearing for the man that murdered my daughter has been rescheduled for Dec 22nd. Of all days 3 days before Christmas. The prosecuters say the hearing could last anywhere for 2-8 hours and we will see whatever evidence that they have. They insist that we need to be there. Keep my family in your prayers.

Dear Paula
I'm so so sorry for your loss.Did they give you reasons why they keep post poning this bond hearing? I don't mind the postponements because I feel thqt gives the perps more time to be nervous about their surroundings.Alot of bad things happen in jail because most murderers are clumped together so there are alot of heartless non caring evil people in there with them.I like to think of all the bad things that can happen to them in there.I want mine to have to fight for the rest of their pathetic lives fending off all kinds of circumstances.Sort of like a recurring nightmare every day,that's what me and my family have to live with recurring nightmares.My son Nicky was murdered March 31st,2008 and the other guy's pretrial is my BD Nov 25th.I don't even know what he looks like.I saw the shooter and his is held over for trial but his lawyer tried to get bail too,it didn't happen.We'll be praying for you God Bless and hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

We will be keeping all you ladies in our thoughts as Kim too has a discovery just days before Christmas. It is peculiar that can't seem to find any other time and the right at the Holidays they schedule. Barb I like the idea you have for the murdered. Our family has said from the beginning death would be too good for him. Take Care and always in our thoughts
Laura

My prayers are with you. We go for discovery Dec 19th (my sister's birthday) and they will revisit the bond for him then too. I hope they don't lower it. I keep you in my prayers

Sorry that I have been away for awhile. Yesterday was the Bond hearing for my daughter's murdered. The hearing was 8 hours but it only took the judge a few seconds to refuse him bail. Amen.
People who murder 2 young people and tried to kill a third should not get to have a bond hearing.
My 4 granddaughters (*Cindy's girls), my son (who now is an only child), and my son-in-law are coming over to celebrate Christmas tomorrow.
I went to my daughter's grave today and took her a Christmas tree to put with her teddy bear (she always got a teddy bear every year. I told her that we won round one.
The prosecutors and the lead detective on the case have been amazing.
May all of you MOMS have a blessed Christmas. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.