WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Savannah's Funeral

Wednesday, October 1st, at 1:00pm (California time) will be Savannah's funeral. We are unable to go to California for the funeral, since we have be to out there on October 14th, for the start of Michael's funeral. At 3:00pm, here in Eufaula, Ok, we are going to release balloons for Savannah at Jellystone Park by Lake Eufaula. It is a beautiful place.

If all of you would think about Savannah Rose at 1:00pm and say a small prayer for her we would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a poem, my daughter, Sherri wrote for her first granddaughter. It brought tears to my eyes. She was in the delivery room and it took so much courage for all of the family (Lisa's and Mike's)to be there through 48 hours of labor that everyone knew what the final outcome would be. I was praying that there would have been a miracle, but it did not come.

Savannah Rose Bates
Ten tiny fingers upon your little hand,
Ten dainty toes on your feet to help you to stand,
I look into your sleeping face and my heart is filled with love,
How can something so beautiful now be an Angel above?
Your eyelashes so long upon your sweet face,
No one will ever take your place,
The joy we all waited for is now replaced by tears,
The numbness, the heartache, along with all our fears,
I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go,
My darling grandbaby, how I love you so,
A part of me went with you the day you were called home,
I feel that my world has stopped and I feel so much alone,
I gently place you down for one last time,
Tears are on my face as I whisper, "I Love You, Little Princess",
Without you I am nothing, and never will be again,
All I feel is heartache and a huge, huge pain,
My darling angel you will be loved and missed every single day,
Goodbye is to final a word for me to ever say,
God only gave you to us to borrow,
Loved today, yesterday and for all the tomorrows.
Love your, Grandma Sherri Speer
Rest In Peace our “Little Angel”
9/23/2008

Re: Savannah's Funeral

Of course Beverly. I will be praying for your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

I will be thinking of you and your family and saying a prayer for the little princess also.
The poem is beautiful.

I am again so sorry for your loss.
Love, Light and Prayers for your littest angel.
Kayt

Beverly,
The poem made me cry. I'm still sobbing. I will keep you and your family in my heart all day. Michael will take cre of Savannah and watch over all of you. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Bev,
She and all of your family are in our thoughts and prayers. What a beautiful poem. Hang in there.
Laura

Beverly,
How did it go. Did they call you? My sister wasn't able to go to John and Benny's funeral so I called her on the cell and let her listen to any speaches, sermons and told her what was happening during. I was just wondering and thinking about you and the baby.
Sorry
xoxo
Patricia

It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue and just a perfect day. When everyone got to the cemetary, my daughter called us and we put my grandson's cell phone on speaker. However, I wish I would have thought about it then. We could have listened to the service.

My sister said a prayer and then we released the balloons. However, before that one of the balloons got away and raced to Savannah. Later when we released the rest of them they just danced across the sky. Honest to goodness, if we all hadn't seen it, no one would have believed us. They formed a Rose, a heart and then continued dancing across the sky. We watched the balloons until we could no longer see them. It was very touching.

Beverly,I am so sorry for your families loss.How beautiful & touching it must have been to watch the balloons dancing in the blue sky and then letting you know that Savannah got them by forming a rose then a heart it must have been so beautiful.
Vickie/Andre's mom

i'm in omaha, nebraska. but, on oct.14th, at 3:00 pm i will release 1 single pink balloon in remembrance of your sweet grandbaby, savannah rose.