WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Debbie Wiley

Debbie, I just want to thank you for this site. I just saw the calender and I think this is a wonderful idea. You are an angel sent from above. My prayers go out to you and your son Phillip. God bless you always.

Re: Debbie Wiley

So true all the moms here have helped me so much. Debbie you are an angel.
Sending Hugs your way
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Our family is so very grateful. We were looking for any kind of help and just googled greiving mother and normally while googling sometimes we spent hours searching for things. But somehow this website stood right out and I can't imagine what our family would being doing without it and all the moms. Thanks so much Deb. You and Philip are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Laura

This place has helped me so much. I don't know what I would do without it. Sometimes I don't feel like talking or being around people and this is a place that I can type and cry at the same time and know that there will be no uncomfortable looks and that my pain is understood. I only wish that there was no reason for this site to exist and that our children were still here with us. Thank you Debbie. You reached out in your pain and made an impact on so many.