WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i should of never read the autopsy report

YOU KNOW MOM'S ONLY YOU GUY'S HERE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY WE WOULD FEEL THE NEED TO SEE AND READ OUR KIDS AUTOPSY REPORT I HAVE THOUGHT OF NOTHING ELSE SINCE I READ IT AND IT IS SO PAINFUL TO IMAGINE THEM DOING THAT TO ERNEST IF I COULD ONLY GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THEM NOW I WOULD GET SOME SORT OF SATISFACTION OUT OF IT AND I HATE THAT IT IS AVAILABLE TO WHOMEVER REQUESTS IT CAN SOME THINGS BE ONLY FOR THE MOM'S TO HAVE ACCESS TOO I HAD TO SIT BACK AND THINK ABOUT THIS ONE JUROR WHO KEPT NODDING HIS HEAD AT ME WHEN THE VERDICTS WERE REACHED AND NOW KNOWING THAT THIS AUTOPSY REPORT AND TESTIMONY FROM THE CORONER WAS FOR SURE A FACTOR IN DECIDING THAT THEY WERE GUILTY I DID NOT ATTEND COURT ON THE ONE DAY THAT THE CORONER TESTIFIED ON AND I AM GLAD I WAS NOT THERE BECAUSE YOU HAD TO HOLD YOUR EMOTIONS IN COURT AS TO ASSURE THAT THOSE DOGS GOT A FAIR TRIAL BECAUSE THEY TRIED EVERYTHING TO HAVE A MISTRIAL DECLARED BUT IT DID NOT WORK. I CAN NEVER SEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE MY HEART EVER HEALING FROM ALL THIS TRAGEDY I JUST WANT MY SON BACK I WOULD GIVE UP EVERYTHING I HAVE ON EARTH TO HAVE HIM BACK. GOD BLESS ALL YOU CARING MOM'S HERE LUV YOU ALL. CHERYL MOM TO MY ERNEST FLY MY ANGEL FLY!!!