WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SENTENCING BJ SHOOTER

ON 9-25-08 BJ SHOOTER WAS SENTENCED AT 10.45AM
HIS TOTAL YEARS WAS 115 YEARS THIS BOY HAD THREE LIFE SENTENCES. I WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND ADDRESS THE COUTS ABOUT THE HARM THIS HAS CAUSED ME, I LET HIM HAVE IT. AFTER I SAID WHAT I SAID HIS MOM AND DAY WANTED TO APOLIGIZE TO ME AND MY FAMILY , HIS MOM CAME IN WHIT HIS SEARGEANT STRIPES ON HER UNFIORM, FROM THE NAVY.THIS LADY INFRODUCED HE SELF GAVE HER APOLOGIZE THEN SHE TURN TO THE JUDGE AND SAID IN HER HEART SHE NOW HER SON IS NOT GUILITY ,HE WAS INNOCENT ,IMAGINE THAT
tHIS YOUN MAN WAS FOUND GUILITY FOR MURDER ATTEMPT MURDER,GANG ALLEGATION,PREMEDATED ALLEGATION,
THERE WAS HE HAD FIFTY YEARS WITH OUT ANY OF THE ALLEGATION WERE READ. TODAY HE JUST CRIED AND THIS IS THE ONLY DAY THAT HE SHOWS REMORSE.

Re: SENTENCING BJ SHOOTER

I am glad that you were able to get justice. I hope this helps you find some peace. Take care and thanks for letting us know that the justice system still does work. Our Love to you and your family.
Laura

I hope this sentence gives you some peace of mind. Just maybe 115 years will send a message to his gang banging buddies. We can only hope I would love to see all of these murderers get life, send a message to all who think murder is the way to take care of things.
Jim's Mom Shirley

It is nice to see justice worked for you. Why would his mom and dad apologize if he was innocent? They know he isn't. I am just glad that he is going to be locked away for what he did to your baby.

Alfreda,
Thank God you finally got justice. I know it still does not take the pain away from our hearts but at least now you know that POS is getting what he deserves. My heart and prayers go out to you, your family and your son BJ. Take care and God bless you.

This is the kind of sentence that should be handed down for all murders!Then, and only then, will these thugs think twice about doing it! I am so glad you and your son got the justice you deserve!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Vickie/Andre's mom

I'm so happy for you and your family! Atleast this kid is off the streets and can't harm anyone else. Bless you!

Donna, Randy's mom