WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 year September 25, 2007

I truly miss my only child that was taken from me a year today,, I did not think i would make it this far but here i am still here without my son,,I miss hearing his voice and the way he could cook fried chicken now that was awesome,,I have gone through the holidays and his birthday without him Raymund was the kind of young man that had a giving heart and would do anything to help people.. I know my son Raymund is looking over me I am praying for all of my sista moms and their angels hugs to all

Re: 1 year September 25, 2007

Dear Michele, I will keep you in my prayers. B/d's, anniversary's, holidays, etc. are the worse, you think you got over something and then wham, our hearts are broken, my son's one year just passed in July. We did a candle light vigil for him. That is how I made it thru it, so many people all his friends came, it was hard but, but you have many people who will be there for you. I pray God gives you some comfort today and yes he is watching over you for always and ever.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michele,
Wishing Raymund a Happy Heavenly Angelversary. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Raymund. Sending you lots of hugs. {{{Michele}}}

Sending hugs to you today Michelle. I pray that you feel Raymund especially close today.

My son will be gone for one year on 10/06 and I am already dreading that day so, I know how you feel.Be strong.Know your son is with you always.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Vickie/Andre's mom

michele may you feel raymund close by you to day my prayers are with you joann(hubert)mom.

Michele, I'm hugging you soooo tight and rocking you! I can't even imagine losing your only child. Luv you!

Donna, Randy Mom

Michele, You are in our thoughts and prayers today. Try to stay strong and cherish the memories. Our Love...Laura, Vic & Our Girls

Michele
Today had to be very hard for you I am so, so sorry for the loss of your son. I to believe your son is watching over you wishing you only happiness and love.
MOM 2 MOM Stay Strong
Much love and bunches of hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Dear Michele,

I hope your heart is filled with precious memories of your beautiful angel Raymond. I know you miss hearing his voice and I'm sure his fried chicken is the best! Always know that we're here for you, whenever you need to talk, vent or anything. May your Angel Raymond rest in paradise. Wishing you peace Michele on this journey you are traveling.

Hugs, Randi