WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nationa Day of Remembrence

To all the moms and dads who have lost a child thru murder...I light a candle and say a prayer in memory of your child on this day of remembrence.

"O God, we pray for those who have been murdered on the streets of our city. We commit to your loving care those who have died, beseeching you to receive their souls into the mercy of your love. Comfort their loved ones who mourn. Enable them to meet the lonely and painful days ahead in the strength of your love. Let the love that you have made known to us lead us to create safer streets for all to walk upon. Amen."

Remembering my handsome son and my best friend...Eugene Cruz Patino...12/9/72-5/6/07... 34 forever...Gone but never FORGOTTON.

Re: Nationa Day of Remembrence

Amen.

For my baby angel Timothy Patrick Clark, born on New Years Eve, 1991 and taken to God's arms on July 13th, 2007. I miss you forever, my sweet baby cakes.

God Bless all you moms, and forever in my heart, we are one, together in our pain and sorrow.

Love to you all.
Bette
Timmy's mom

and for Wesley Alan Matheson, who entered this world on his own terms, Sept 12 1981 and left to go on his adventure of the next life time May 6 2002

AND FOR HUBERT ELLSWORTH IV .BORN NOVEMBER 13/1987-MURDERED JULY 27/2007 WE MISS U BIG HUBE,LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FAMILY. TO ALL THE MOMS-DADS-FAMILY, WHO HAVE LOST A LOVE ONE"S MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU JOANN(HUBERT) MOM.

and for Kaylin Marie Mathews who came into this world on a rainy Tuesday March 1, 1988. The angels cried the day they had to give her to me and on Tuesday July 1, 2008 I cried when I had to give her back. I miss you Kay Bear. I miss you so much.

And for my 'miracle' baby Joshua Delaney sunrise 6/23/1982 sunset 6/15/2005. The doctor said I could not have kids and then you arrived. I thank God for each day we had together, you were truly a blessing.

Remembering our beautiful daughter 17 weeks to the day that she was so tragically taken away from us--one day before her 19th birthday. She touched so many lives and her love, compassion and smile will never be forgotten...her loving memories will never fade...We Love You Baby....

For my handsome angel, Mark Anthony Espinal. Born December 29,1984 Became an Angel on February 3,2004. Bless you my precious child and all of our Angels in Heaven.

For my Jimmy born 6-2-75 left this earth 12-16-07.
We all love and miss you so, so much.
Rest in peace my son (Big Jim)
I’ll see you on the other side.
Love Mom