WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Savannah Rose - My Great-Granddaughter

Our hearts are breaking again. Lisa, my granddaughter, delivered Savannah Rose last night about 7:53pm. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/12 inches long. Savannah was delivered stillborn. My daughter said she was beautiful and a little princess. Lisa was in labor approximately 36 hours. From the best we can determine Savannah's cord was all tangled up, therefore not letting her get blood, etc.

Again, we are asking why? Sherri, my daughter, says Lisa and Mikey,(the parents) are handling the situation better than she. Today instead of planning for Savannah's homecoming, they will be planning a funeral. My heart is breaking. We will never know Savannah.

I know Michael has her and will take care of her for us. I need to go now....

Re: Savannah Rose - My Great-Granddaughter

I'm so sorry Beverly, what a beautiful name too. She is one of God's little angels now, and you know for sure Michael is holding her sweet hand.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Beverly,
God bless your family and beautiful Savannah Rose.

Donna, Randy's Mom

Beverly My heart is breaking for you & your family.
Iwill be thinking of you & your family. Take care .
May God be with each of you.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Beverly,
my heart and prayers go out to you in this your time of another devastating loss. I pray God keep you strong. I am so sorry for your loss!

Luv n hugs
Kay

I AM SO SORRY BEVERLY,MICHAEL WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF SAVANNAH.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AT THIS TIME MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY.LOL AND HUGS JOANN

Beverly,
I'm so sorry. Seems she just never got a real chance. I know Michael will take good care of her. Precious baby, God bless you.
Patricia

Oh My Dearest Beverly,
My heart is breaking for you and your family. I am so very, very sorry for your sorrow and saddness, there are no explanations. Just know you and your family are in my prayers.
Kayt

Beverly
My heart just breaks for you and your family, such a tragic loss.
I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Beverly I am so sorry for this loss. I will light a candle for her.

Beverly,
I am so sorry to hear about your great granddaughter Savannah. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My son Gene lost a child the same way. Just know that she is with your son Michael now and he is taking care of her. God bless you and your family and may he bring some peace and comfort to all of you. Take care.

Beverly,
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. The question--why never stops being asked and is nevered answered. Please stay strong...You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Laura, Vic & Our Girls

Thank all of you for your kind words. It is very difficult to deal with life right now. If I don't stay busy, I think I would lose my mind. My strength has been tested to the limits.

please let me give you my deepest sympathy may your heart and your familys heart heal from this tragedy. i am so so sorry for your loss. cheryl mom to ernest