WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i should of never read the autopsy report

well mom's i asked a question in an earlier post about any mom's wanting to know more god i wish i had never even asked for the autopsy report i thought that the coroner was going to send me a paper staing the cost of the report but i was not prepared to recieve this big yellow envelope i have had it since the 15th and it has been in my drawer and i have been hesitating about it and i opened it tonight and wow does it hurt a couple of mom's said it would be full of all this medical jargon but i was able to read this report. this is the most painful reality any mom can have and the drawing of the body is more painful because it pinpoints the gunshot entrances and exit's this s--- makes me so angry of how callous a person can be to another human being the dreadful horrible pieces of dog crap think they are proud of being a gang member and this is what they do for their gang reality is really fffed up i am so hurt i feel so much anger about this my daughter told me to leave that envelope sealed and don't read it because it was going to hurt more next thursday will be 2yrs 10-2 and 10-5 ernest would being turning 21yrs old and i can only imagine what he would be doing for his birthday he would be of legal age to go enjoy his self as a true grown handsome young man but he was stolen from our lives by two cowardly thieves they stole my child and i can never have him back i hope in prison they get some real justice from someone i have no qualms about wishing them all the bad luck a person can have in prison and it is sad but they may be their when their own family member who they care deeply for dies and then in that little cell they can sit and feel my heartache because they killed ernest and sat in the court and told me in my face lady god rest your son's soul but i did not do it yeah right i said yes you did god may have my son's soul now but you sent him there sooner then he was suppose to go i feel ernest's pain from those gunshot wounds he suffered after reading that report this is so totally disgusting to me how other people have no respect for human life yet i bet they would beg like a dog and rollover to save their own life should someone stand over them with a gun how scary is that to see a monster coming at you with a gun with the sole intention of murdering you and never even giving you a chance to even beg for your life just straight aiming a gun and shooting you in your head thru and thru oh my god mom's i needed to come here to really vent where you mom's would understand me i am beside myself with pure hatred and torture.love to you mom's here. cheryl mom to my precious son ernest n crayton III.

Re: i should of never read the autopsy report

I HATE TO SAY I DID THE SAME THING YOU DID READ THE REPORT AND YES IT HURTS ALOT MORE THEN ANYTHING TO READ WHAT YOUR CHILD WENT THROUGH,I GOT MORE HATERED THEN BY THEM JUST TAKING HIS LIFE.BUT I SAY THANK GOD FOR TAKING HIM HOME FAST AND NOT LETTING HIM SUFFER WHICH I READ HE WOULD OF IF HE WOULD HAVE SURVIVED.MY ANGEL WAS ONLY 18YRS OLD BARELY STARTING HIS ADULT HOOD AND FOR SOME A--H---- TO COME FROM BEHIND HIM AND TAKE HIS LIFE FROM THE BACK GIVING MY BABY HIS LAST WORDS WHERE OH MY GOD,I WAS TOLD THIS BY THE GUY WHO WAS GIVING MY BABY A RIDE ON THE BIKE HOME FROM BUYING A SODA MY SON WAS STANDING ON PEGS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE NO SORROW FOR THESE GUYS CAUSE ONE DAY THEIR MOTHER WILL FEEL WHAT IM FEELING RIGHT NOW AND THEY WILL LIVE IN PAIN AS WE ARE RIGHT NOW WISHING THEY SHOULD HAVE HELPED THERE MONSTER SONS TURN OUT DIFFRENT THEN TO TAKE SOME INOCENT PEOPLE LIVES.MY BABY WAS CALLED HOME AND THATS OK,CAUSE I KNOW THAT MY BABY WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE.SO HANG IN THERE WE WILL ONE DAY BE WITH OUR ANGELS AND ONCE AGAIN HUG THEM AND LOVE THEM ALL OVER.I PRAY EVERYNITE FOR ALL US MOMS.MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL EVERYDAY AN NITE.REEDZ MOMMIE RENA.TAKE CARE CHERYL IM ALWAYS HERE TO CHAT WITH YOU OK LOV YA ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND RENA

I also did the same thing, it brought new sadness to me, but I just had to know. I remember them asking if I wanted the picture they had of him for me to ID when I went to the ME's office, he looked like he was sleeping except for the scraps on his forehead, I said no. Now I wish I did take it, but then it was his death picture and I think for my heart it was better that I didn't. Sometimes we want and do things that will hurt us more, but I think we learn by doing what we need to do to help heal or hearts even though I don't believe I will ever have a fully healed heart, I think mine is shattered and in pieces. Today I was on the train and there was a boy with a book back on his back, he didn't look like Timmy but he for some reason reminded me of him and I fought back the tears coming. I felt almost like just standing up and screaming wishing my son had his new school clothes and his new sneakers and his new back pack and was off on his way to school. Sorry, feel the tears coming again.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI MOMS I DID ALSO READ HUBERT"S AUTOPSY. AT FIRST I ONLY GOT HALF WAY ON THE FIRST PAGE.FOR A WEEK I WOULD PICK IT UP PUT IT DOWN ,THEN ONE DAY I STARTED TO READ IT I CRY SO MUCH FOR A WEEK I GOT SO MADD.THAY DID NOT LEAVE NOTHING OUT,AS A MOM I WANTED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT MY SON CASE .THAY WILL NOT TELL YOU ALL YOU WILL FIND OUT MORE IN THE COURT ROOM THAT IS SO SAD MY PRAYERS IS WITH YOU ALL LOL JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

I requested a copy of the autopsy report the day we IDed my son's body. I wanted information and nobody wanted to give me any. It just made me angry.

I have asked for Kaylin's but will not get it until after the investigation is completed and they release the hold on her file. I want it to know what happened, but I may have to wait to read it.

We too requested the medical examiners report especially when we found out it was accessible to anyone who requests it. We especially needed to see it as when we spoke to the DA it told us information that was not consistent with what we were originally told. We had to know--there were images and they changed when we spoke to the DA so we had to know what happened. The report arrived today and was very painful. Even though there is mental illness in this scums past there is evidence that this scum knew what he was doing and could have stopped at anytime but chose to kill our beautiful daughter for no reason at all. He is now being evaluated and many worry about the security of the hospital but that is exactly where he wants to be--that is why he killed her because they wouldn't admit him and take care of his lazy coward sorry a** excuse for a human being. It was premediated the reports shows evidence of that. Despite how painful it was this information was something we needed to know. But it is a personal decision based on the individual mother and only that mother will ever understand why she does or does not want to view it. Love to all. Laura

YOU KNOW MOM'S ONLY YOU GUY'S HERE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY WE WOULD FEEL THE NEED TO SEE AND READ OUR KIDS AUTOPSY REPORT I HAVE THOUGHT OF NOTHING ELSE SINCE I READ IT AND IT IS SO PAINFUL TO IMAGINE THEM DOING THAT TO ERNEST IF I COULD ONLY GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THEM NOW I WOULD GET SOME SORT OF SATISFACTION OUT OF IT AND I HATE THAT IT IS AVAILABLE TO WHOMEVER REQUESTS IT CAN SOME THINGS BE ONLY FOR THE MOM'S TO HAVE ACCESS TOO I HAD TO SIT BACK AND THINK ABOUT THIS ONE JUROR WHO KEPT NODDING HIS HEAD AT ME WHEN THE VERDICTS WERE REACHED AND NOW KNOWING THAT THIS AUTOPSY REPORT AND TESTIMONY FROM THE CORONER WAS FOR SURE A FACTOR IN DECIDING THAT THEY WERE GUILTY I DID NOT ATTEND COURT ON THE ONE DAY THAT THE CORONER TESTIFIED ON AND I AM GLAD I WAS NOT THERE BECAUSE YOU HAD TO HOLD YOUR EMOTIONS IN COURT AS TO ASSURE THAT THOSE DOGS GOT A FAIR TRIAL BECAUSE THEY TRIED EVERYTHING TO HAVE A MISTRIAL DECLARED BUT IT DID NOT WORK. I CAN NEVER SEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE MY HEART EVER HEALING FROM ALL THIS TRAGEDY I JUST WANT MY SON BACK I WOULD GIVE UP EVERYTHING I HAVE ON EARTH TO HAVE HIM BACK. GOD BLESS ALL YOU CARING MOM'S HERE LUV YOU ALL. CHERYL MOM TO MY ERNEST FLY MY ANGEL FLY!!!