WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another day in court

Well the POS refused to talk with the doctors told them he wanted to talk with his lawyer first. So he talked with his lawyer then the doctors came back he again refused to talk with them. Now the court made a new order for him to be evulated. Another three weeks and we will go back to see what they say. The DA said "judge the family is here for every court date they deserve for this to be over." She went on to say that this was just a stall tactic and she thought maybe it was his attorney prompting it. Oh the defense attorney was fit to be tied. Then the DA told the judge that she had a recording of a call the POS had made to a friend laughing and joking about how he had stuffed sheets in the toilet and flooded the cell. Then went on to say that all that was going to happen is if they find him incompetent she would ask for a trial to prove he is not, and if he is found competent then the defense will motion for a new trial. She told the judge he should just be sentenced and do his appeal filing from prison. I like this lady she jumps right in there with both feet!!!!
After court my avocet Amanda told us that this creep had been calling his friends having them call TV programs like date line, he wants to be interviewed because he is saying he has been wrongly accused. Not quite sure how he figures that but I would love to be interviewed I would let that little SOB have it. The best part is we were standing in the hall talking with Amanda I had my back to the elevator and I was saying to Amanda “He will go, he will go whether he likes it or not!!” About that time I turned around and there he was staring at me I am so glad he heard me I know it made him mad but he knew he couldn’t say anything.
So that is how my day in court went.
Jimmy's mom

Re: Another day in court

So does this mean they postponed it again to see if he is competent? When is this dr. supposed to meet with him again? Sounds like he is competent enough to me if he can joke and carry on with his friends and talk abot wanting to be interviewed. If you're not in your right facilities what would give you the idea of talking on air in front of a camera? Jeez...

I still don't even know when our prelim is set. I've called the advocate and the det. when I pull up the docket on line it shows 9/30 at a status hearing only? does that mean they just want to make sure the defense attys. in place? I also called the detective after I made a 911 call. These people are harrassing my son, threatening him, called him a "bit** a** nig***" and he was almost ready to fight the guy, this guys it a brother to one of the guys in jail. I said I had enough the police told me to call the det. or DA and ask for a restraining order. I did call the det. as I don't have the DA's phone number to find out how we can get these on those 2 families and still hehasn't called me back. But we also had anohter police officer killed yesterday. The 4th officer in less than one year killed in the "City of Brotherly love", yeah right!

You are so strong Shirley, I'm a mess and we didn't even get to the prelim yet. I feel like I'm losing it.

Luv to you
Bette
Timmy's mom

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with these people. If there is any way you can do it, get yourself a lawyer and have them push for the restraining orders. I found that if you push the DA, and you can, and should, they will do what you want. Let them know that you are not just going away and that you are aware of what they are doing or not doing. You have rights too, they have to stop letting this guy pull this crap. We are looking into getting something done about our verdict, it was wrong and things during the trial just didn't seem right. I guess we VICTIMS have to fend for ourselves in the justice system. I'm coming out of the shock and pain, and now I'm just plain old fashioned ****** off! It's not that I want him in jail, I just want the verdict changed to atleast manslaughter. He was the victim for crying out loud not the attacker!

Just push them and keep on them till they get tired of it.

luv,
Donna, Randy's mom

Yes it has been posponed again the doctors are suppose to talk with him in the next two weeks, if he refuses again it will be his tough luck. I just hope they don't get a new trial I couldn't take that again. His lawyer also told the judge he has paperwork from some doctor where this creep use to live stating that he tried to commit suicide last September. My sister said to bad he didn’t succeed we wouldn’t be here now. No one said a thing to her and I know they heard her.
Bette a lot of people tell me I am a strong person I have been told that for years. Guess maybe I am I have had to be I raised two boys on my own and my life hasn't been an easy one. My only focus now is getting some peace of mind and that will only come when Mr. Murderer Michael Marlin is sent to prison.
Much Love and Many Hugs to You All.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

It is so sad to see how these scumbags can manipulate the system. It makes me sick. Shirley, I hope that he doesn't see the Dr. and that it is his tough luck. In my opinion when he refused already it should have been his tough luck. Is he going to use these two weeks to prepare to be crazy? It is disgusting that the victims families have to fight so hard for justice.

Kim
This guy isn't smart enough to figure out how to fool the doctors. He thinks he is but you wouldn't think someone claming incompetence would be flooding his cell then calling friends and laughing about it with them. If it was me I would be sitting all day at least trying to look depressed.
At the court hearing just before we walked out the probation officer walked past and said "He can only squirm for so long". I read the probation report Tim is asking for an additional 8 years the best he can do under the law. Also that this POS is to pay the county ten thousand dollars and pay me eleven thousand dollars and some odd cents. Crazy hua there is no amount of money in this world that could pay for what this creep has done!
To top it all off when I was leaving work to go to court Jim's Father (and I use that term loosely) drove by me with this great big smile. So glad he has so much to smile about. It was probably to hide the fact he is POed because I now own Jimmy's Audi and drive it every day. Jimmy hated him, all he has done through all of this is cause trouble he called the jail threatining the POS and it caused trouble for us through the trial. He called the police investigator and told him he knew eyewitnesses but that they wouldn't come forward. Can you believe that? If it was true you would think a FATHER would be dragging these people to the police dept!! I can not understand why a FATHER would want to throw a wrench into the works like that, even a nut case like him.
Sorry guess I am venting on the B. I just hate him so much for all he has done to my boys. And I am not doing very good already today woke at 2:00 am shaking again.
Hugs to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Shirley, you know it's crazy but I raised my 3 boys on my own for 15 years. Their dad is a total jerk too, he has been fighting me for support for my oldest he went and stopped paying (court ordered!) on his own because "he didn't have any kids under 18 anymore" 2 weeks after Timmy was killed. Yet his 20 y/o is going to college so I'm fighting him tooth and nail, saw him last week at court have another on 10/1 and he didn't even ask about Timmy's murderer's or the prelim or trial or nothing! I can't stand him, the only one who has the heart for him is my oldest son. He's my dad, he says, well he wasn't no "dad" for all these years, why do you even care he doesn't care about us, never calls to see how they are doing, after this happened to his baby???? But you know they reap what they sow. One day he will see, and it will be to late.

Found out our prelim might not be until December now.

God bles

Bette
Timmy's mom

My ex is the same way. He has called one time to see if we have found out anything on her case. He hasn't checked on his son to see how he is coping. My poor girl spent a lot of time trying to get his attention. Before she died she had given up on him. She was going to change her name to my husband's name. The day she turned 18 he asked ehr if she was ready to go make it official and let him adopt her since her bio couldn't stop it then. She told him that since she would get married one day and her name would change she would wait but that she knew he was her real dad. A few weeks before, she told him she was ready to go get that name change. We never got to do it. At her funeral people commented that her step dad was more upset then her bio dad. My husband replied that was because she was HIS daughter and he loved and missed her. She did get to know a real dad's love. I don't understand why her bio dad isn't more concerned but I suppose if he couldn't be bothered to be there when she was alive, why would he bother now.

Bette, sorry that your prelim is being pushed back so long.

Shirley, hang in there. Sending big hugs to both of you.

Have any of you seen CNN today? There's a mom who drove her son and his gangbanger friends to a skatepark to jump some 13 year old who "dist" them infront of her house! They stabbed this kid to death and she drove her SUV as the get-away car!

She did this to another mother! Created a new member cause of some silly code that her twisted mind thought was justification! She should get the electric chair!

Donna, Randy's mom

That sounds like the mother of the POS that murdered Jimmy she drove him to Jim's home and she was the one who had the gun. Wonderful mothers HUA?

Bette you hang in your day will come, just wish I could be sitting right beside you through the trial. Please let me know the name of the judge and get an address for me. When the time comes I want to write a letter to the judge on behalf of Timmy.

Some of you have been waiting so long, so the nine months I have been going through this is really not very long at all. This Freak was in jail the day after he murdered Jim the police knew who they were looking for as soon as they got to the sine, 6 months later we had trial and now just a few more months and he will be in prison. Unless he gets a new trial I really doubt the doctors will find him incompetent. And they will need some pretty good evidence to get a new trial. So I am hoping to celebrate the new year knowing he is in prison right where he belongs. And Jimmy is saying good job guys.
Much love to you all my prayers are with each and every one of you.
Jim's Mom Shirley

Shirley, Hang in their becuz it won't be able to keep squirming forever...Remembering your son and all the sons and daugthers today that were taken so tragically. All you moms are in our thoughts and prayers today.
Laura, Vic & Our Girls