WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT DO YOU TELL !

WHAT DO YOU TELL A BROTHER ,WHO WANT'S HIS BROTHER BACK. WHAT DO YOU TELL HIS SISTER, WHO SAY SHES MISS HER BIG BROTHER, WHAT DO YOU TELL A FATHER ,WHO LOST HIS FIRST BORN SON,WHAT DO YOU TELL A MOTHER, WHO CRY EACH DAY THE ONE WHO GAVE HIM LIFE, WHAT DO YOU TELL ME WHEN I FELL SO ALONE,WHAT DO YOU TELL ME WHEN I CAN NOT GO ON. GOD IS HERE FOR YOU AND ME MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL I JUST HAD TO SAY THIS. TO GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD. MY LOVE TO YOU ALL

Re: WHAT DO YOU TELL !

Joann,

God Bless you and your family. I know there are no words, I see what pain I am in and what my other 2 boys are going thru. It is terrible and senseless something I don't think we will ever understand, I know I'll never understand, there is so many times I just want to scream, give me my son back!!!!!

Hugs
Bette
Timmy's mom

Joann,
I have found no words of comfort that can console me when I have those many tearful and dark days. I come to this website and know I am understood and that I am not alone. My son and daughter lost one of the most important things in their young lives and that was their big brother. My son wrote a poem for his big brothers birthday and you can view it on www.youtube.com then search for Joshua Delaney. Maybe your son and daughter can relate if they watch it and know they are not alone in their grief. This is my hardest challenge in my entire life to survive this grief because I miss my firstborn son and someone had the nerve, the gall to take his life. We are all heartbroken and forever changed due to some crazy persons actions. Remember Joann to breathe and you are all in my prayers.
Love
Kay

HI MOMS BETTY/KAY . THANKS SO MUCH MOMS MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU . AN KAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR GIVEING ME A PART OF YOUR FAMILY ,THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR JOSHUA WILL LAST FOREVER I AM SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF ALL OF YOU .OUR LOVE FOR OUR CHILDREN WILL LAST A LIFE TIME.I HOPE ONE DAY I WILL MEET ALL OF YOU MOMS.YOU ALL HAVE BEEN A BLESSING TO ME.SOMETIMES GOD WILL SEND PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON, MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU MOMS KEEP PRAYED UP,JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.THANKS LOL.

Joann
You tell them he is in heaven, you tell them he is happy, you tell them he feels no pain and no sorrow, you tell them he is with family and friends, you tell them he is with the lord, you tell them he is watching over you all. You tell them all of this with a smile on your face and with more pain in your heart than you can bear. These are the things I tell my granddaughter about her daddy, then turn away to hide the tears.
Much love to all, my prayers are with each and every one of you.
Jimmy’s Mom Shirley

I personally that is importsnt to tell them the truth as you know it at least for today. I think we all have our own way of grieving and allow each other the freedom and space to grieve in a way that works for them.

HI MOMS YES I DO TELL THEM. ALL THE THINGS TO HELP THEM HEAL.MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU JOANN.