WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prelim Cancelled

Det. told me today they still don't have appt. of counsel so when he finds new date he will call me tomorrow. In a way I'm glad, as I've been so stressed out with all this stuff coming at me. Haven't been sleeping and last night just felt like I was going to break. Fri. I have to go to this stupid modification hearing for support, nothing to modify as the jerk doesn't pay anyway and WE ARE scheduled to go before a judge on Oct. 1st, so yeah like what the heck is this???? Tonight I have dr. appt. and I think after I get home I'm shutting myself in, no visits, no phone calls. I can't take much more.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Prelim Cancelled

Bette,
You will be surprised at just how much more you can take because it all adds up to Justice for Timmy. Just keep keep in mind that we are all here for you.
hugs, hugs, hugs
Jim' mom

Thank you, I'm just so tired. I haven't slept in days. I'm tired of all the questions and the rumors and I'm just tired of it. I want to sleep, and I some days am sick of talking on the phone and being asked if I know anything or how they found out who it was, no even if I did know which I don't, I would't say anyway! I know people mean well, I really really do, but I'm just worn out I suppose. Thanks for the kind words.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Chin up Bette, the hardest part of the entire trial for me was hearing the defense try and make my son out to be some violent druggie who attached a poor homeless man in his own "home" car. What a load of crap. A knife and poll - yeah harmless. Anyway, try not to take anything that they say about your boy to heart, remember they are just trying to win the case anyway that they can. protect your feelings, even if it means leaving the courtroom for some of the testamony.

love ya
Donna

Donna
That is so true that was the hardest thing to listen to for me also. To have to sit and listen to someone who never knew your child telling a courtroom full of people a bunch of lies and half truths is unbearable.
The defense attorney in my son's case was a joke I don't know how these people can sleep at night knowing that most of what they are trying to sell in court is nothing but a bunch of crap. This guy actually told the jury that after being shot point blank in the chest Jimmy once he got into his bedroom stopped to take his shoes off, then came back out of his room all the way back down the hallway to retrive evidence of a gun they say he had. My son was running for his life and he never owned a gun. I sat there in disbelief, what would be the reason for stopping to take his shoes off??? And why the hell would he go right back to the place he had just run from not knowing if the guy who had shot him was still in his house. I am just so thankful that the jury saw through all the lies.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Defense attorneys for murderers disgust me.