WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what just happened?

I've spent the last few days writing a letter to a parole board that I thought was going to keep her (the girl who murdered my son)behind bars.Just to find out that something had gone terribly wrong 3 years ago. Evidently she went up for parole in Sept 2005,(Jeremy died on 3/16/04). At that time she was paroled on that charge. Since then she has been doing time for using a gun in that crime. Meaning she has done more time for using a gun that she did for murdering my son. My sons life was worth only 1 year in prison. I don't even know how to feel. I wasn't notified of that hearing. Somehow, I have been put on a back burner. My family and I are devistated. It's like being spit in the face. I don't even know who to complain to. I think I may end up writng a letter to the govenor. Even then, I wouldn't know what to say. My son wasn't robbing her, or beating her, or anything like that. He was 17 years old, and he was breaking up with his girl friend. As he was walking away from her, she pulled out a gun, and shot him in the back. She had already told him(more than once in anger) that she was gonna kill him. That time she did. And she got away with it. So, now that I've ranted, yet again, does anyone have any suggestions.

Re: what just happened?

Oh Julie. I am so sorry. It makes me sick what people can get away with. That was so wrong. The only thing I can think is to write legislatures about changes that should be made. To serve more time for using a gun then taking a life is absurd. There has to be more notification to the family. I wish I knew something to tell you, to help.

Re: what just happened?

Maybe you could talk with the DA who handled the case and ask what is going on. You should have been notified before she was let out of prison, you have the right to know where she is.And the right to do what ever you can to keep her there. The justice system is so out of wack I can't believe this happened. I am so, so sorry.
Much love and hugs
Jimmy's Mom