WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trial is Over - He went Free

Well, the Pre-Trial ended up being the real thing. It lasted for 2 days and ended in an Acquittal! They could not prove or disprove self-defense cause nobody saw it happen. Go figure.

Re: Trial is Over - He went Free

Donna,what can I say? There are no words to even begin to console this injustice!II do not understand how this keeps happening over & over.Do poeple not understand that this is why there are so many murders?Why worry about it you can kill & get away with it or @ most serve only a few years.All you can do now is pray he will get his just reward!!! I am so sorry for this,it must be a night mare all over!!GOD be with you & your family!!HE will pay maybe not today maybe not in the way you prayed for but he will pay!!
Vickie/Andre's mom

I am so so sorry. This is just not right. I don't get the justice system, this is what I'm afraid of too. God bless you and your family and yes I do also believe it all comes back. God's wrath is greater than man's.

God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Donna, I am so sorry. I am afraid of this happening too. I lose faith in our justice system everyday. I wish I had some magic words that would make this all ok, but there are none. I will keep you in my prayers and I am so so very sorry.

I don't know if you will understand, but I understand what happened better now and it makes it easier somehow. We got so much mis-information, he was just some homeless guy sleeping in his car, he was scared and so was Randy. He cried ( real tears, not for himself, bur for what he did) said it was a Mickey-Mouse argument of 2 strangers who were scared of each other that escalated into this terrible thing. The shrank smaller and smaller as the trial went on. You know, if he got 20 years, it wouldn't have given me as much satisfaction and peace in my heart as seeing his true remorse when he saw the pictures of what he had done, especially of the one of Randy on the ground and his knife covered with blood. It was the strangest thing, 2 days of trial, the room was covered in a blanket of sadness from both sides.

I hugged his son who was beside himself with grief and shame for us and lets face it, his family wasn't at fault, they were victims too. Maybe now we can find peace.

It is so true, the families are victims too, shattered by what has happened, you are truly remarkable.

Bette
Timmy's mom

i'am so sorry donna ,i 'am scared this will happen to us too. my prayers are with you and your family

my prayers are with you, because as mothers all we want is Justice. I just want you to know that he may have walked right now but only God know what in store for him. Just stay prayed up

Boy all I can say is you are a better and more forgiving person than I am. I don't understand if they couldn't prove self-defense why would it just be dropped? I would think at least involuntary manslaughter.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jimmy's mom Shirley

oh my Donna you just made me cry, for you to be able to forgive is the start of healing, the hugs you gave his son that is so touching, I just can't exlaine it..I think that the anger that drives us at first is what keeps our grief going, but you seeing this man crying and MEANING IT, for what he did and you with that big heart of yours felt he was really sorry for taking your son, I am not sure I could have done it.
I think your road will be a little easier now knowing that he was not a crazy man or did it because he wanted someone to think he was a tough guy, he did it because he was scared and your son was scared and something stupid got out of hand..you saw his tears of pain for your son, the same as yours maybe for a second you felt the bond of pain..what ever it was I am proud that you touched his sons heart with your beautiful soul and boundless love for someone hurting you are so unselfish I am in AWE of you..let the healing continue....love hugs and blessings...

Thanks for all the support, it wasn't easy, they tried to paint Randy as some drug crazy violent guy cause he used to fight with his girlfriend alot. It was just "reasonable doubt" like they talk about on the TV. I also saw how easily it could have been us on the other side of the room. If Randy had been faster or been armed, we could be be his family.

I've read how some of the moms have had to put up with those little creeps smiling and sneering at them in court like it's funny or something or they are real proud of themselves. Somehow, I don't think the hate would have ever gone away, this way it's only extreme sadness. Now I can really start the greaving process with this out of the way.

Donna, your attitude is amazing...to think you are at the point that you can see things on both sides is truly a blessing for you. god has his hands on your shoulders, I am sure it wasn't easy for you.
the punks that smile in court somehow think they got the best of these hurting mothers. well they didn't! they will have to answer to what they did to someone, somewhere and to the lord also, so I think these guys/girls who did this terriable thing will pay for it one way or another, think of all the hard core prisoners and think of the life the killer will be looking foreward too..not to rosey of a picture.
blessings to you donna you stuck it out and the outcome was eye opening for you, the heart of a loving mother never goes unrewarded...{{{}}} hugs to you lovely lady!

HI,MY HEART HURT'S FOR U,LORD I KNOW THE PAIN,MY SON MURDERER WALK FREE OF ALL CHARGES,I BEEN SO DOWN AND BITTER,I HATE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM,I WENT THROUGH 3 DA'S,AND TWO JUDGES,I BEEN BACK AND FOUTH TO COURT FOR TWO YEAR'S TO GO THROUGH PRE-TRIAL'S STE BACK'S AND STE BACK'S TRIAL'S TO SEE THIS FOOL SMILE AT ME AND TO SEE THIS FOOL WALK BROKE ME DOWN,SO I KNOW HOW IT FEEL'S I AM DEEPLY SORRY,BUT GOD AS THE FINAL ANSWER!!LIFT YOUR HEAD UP BECAUSE IT IS NOT OVER!!HUG'S

I'm sorry you had to be dragged through all that. If this little creep is this evil, you can sit back and wait, cause I can guarantee you he will get real sure of himself and rub someone else the wrong way and get what he deserves! Hopefully it will be slow and painful! Trash like him always seeks it's own level.

I tried to make some kind of peace with it all. We spoke to a friend-of-a-friend who does the "Ghost" type of medium thing, which I did not believe in, but she knew so many personal things about Randy and things only the other kids knew that were between them, it was impossible not to belive. He told me through her "Mom, don't be mad at the man, it was a stupid arguement and he's just crazy & sick" I didn't know what to think, this was just after he passed, but I guess it makes alot of sense now. He also said that the girl with "red hair and tatoos" knows what happened. This girl sat infront of me in court. Turns out she did know but didn't testify, I don't know why.

It seemed he forgave him, who am I to hate. Listening to all the testimony, it fit together, some was lies, but the big things fit. I understand how it might have happened and that this guy has alot of remorse. He went to the spot it happened the next day and was crying for a long time. I guess he's in his own kind of jail. He will have to face Randy later.

Be strong, I'm here if you need me.
Donna
Randy's mom