WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can someone tell me what to expect from Prelim

as I'm a nervous wreck, I think it is just now hitting me. I cried when the Det. told me that Sat. morning, and haven't since. Now on the train this morning I thought I was going to lose it, almost started to cry and I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to stop, so I held it in. I sit here at work and I know this can be postponed or cancelled, but I really don't know what to expect. Do they bring them in? What happens, can other people go, I know many people in my neighborhood are saying they are going and stuff. I have a few people to go with me, I told them I really want everyone to go to the trial when it comes up. I'm a nervous wreck today, is this really happening? God keep me strong.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Can someone tell me what to expect from Prelim

Well, when I went to prelim i was just as neverous as you . But when the Judge said they bound them over to Superior court that all we want to hear.
Any one can go, Yes they bring them in,take all the support you need but as another mom from moms told me remember when you go in to the court room, All the moms from moms are with you hopes this helps a little bit may God keep you and carry you until you can carry yourself.
But remember if you are in Ca my son trial didnt start until 2 years later before trial.

I think this is where they are formerly charged and the charges read. I can’t really remember I just know we had pre, pre lim then a few more pre lim’s before the pre trial. If the guys give up their rights to a speedy trial it can go on for a long time but if they don’t I believe the trial has to be set within 60 days. That is in California things are crazy here first the POS that murdered Jim did not give up his rights to a speedy trial then turned around and gave up that right and the next time we were in court he decided he did not want to give up the right to a speedy trial. All of this happened really fast for us it didn’t seem like it at the time but not to many murder trials happen 6 months after the murder so just hang in there and stay strong for Timmy. And remember we will all be by your side.
My prayers are with you
Jimmy’s mom

Thanks. I still assume it is on, the detective said he'd call me if he heard it was changed. I think I might just call him anyway around noon so I can make sure my work knows. I did put in a vacation request just in case, but as far as I know it's going to go on. I'm a wreck have't slept and having weird dreams and stuff. One dream was repeating itself, I could see Timmy getting in the van for school, he opened the door of the back seat and had his school bag and I yelled out the door wait I didn't pack your lunch bag, and I ran in the house and made a pp&j s/w, then it happened again, he was getting in the van and I went wait I didn't pack your lunch bag, do you want that cup of soup you can get the hot water frm school, you like cup of soup and I ran in to get it and fill his lunch bag. I'm a big ball of nerves right now. And to face all these guys families, who live all around me, I'm worried they might start something especially the g/f of the guy who was killed with Timmy as it was her brother is one of the guys. It's going to be a nightmare! for sure!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Bette,
How are you doing? My prayers are with you. I pray all goes well for you. I too have a couple of court dates in October to go to. A case managment conference
on the 24th and a status conference on the 31st. Have no idea what these mean but I will be there. Take care Bette. Stay strong. Sending you some hugs. {{{Bette}}}