WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HURTING WORST TODAY

MY FAMILY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY,THEY ARE FIGHTING AND TALKING CRAP ABOUT MY BABY BOY WHO LIFE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ONE YEAR AGO,AND THIS PAIN IS VERY PAINFUL AND I CANT DEAL WITH THIS AND NOW WHAT THEY ARE TRYIN TO DO TO ME NOW,ITS WORST THEN EVER THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MONEY INSURANCE PURPOSES ITS KILLING ME THAT WHO THINK ABOUT MONEY AT A TIME LIKE IVE HAD ON LOSING MY BABY BOY.HIS OWN GODMOTHER GAVE HIM HER PLOT AND NOW AS TODAY I HEAR SHE WANTS TO GET MY SON REMOVED FROM THE PLOT SHE GAVE HIM.HOW SICK IS THAT.MY NERVES ARE MORE WACKED MORE THEN EVER HOW CAN ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVEN THINK LIKE THAT,TO MESS WITH A DECEASED YOUNG BOY.ITS HURTS ME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE EVEN MY FAMILY.WHAT SHOULD I DO. I KNOW THEY CANT DO THAT BUT IT JUST HURT ME MORE TO EVEN THINK LIKE THAT.PLEASE I NEED HELP

Re: HURTING WORST TODAY

Rena death and money do strange things to people, but this so called Grandmother needs to be slapped silly! how dare she take back a grave! Rena if you are having trouble paying for services or the grave I would suggest you get in touch with "victims of violent crimes" in your area and ask for help. I am sorry that you are going through this alone, with a family that seems uncaring and cold, at this time when they should be pulling together for each other, but they don't,some people just care for themselves and it makes me sick....If you can DISTANCE yourself from them or they will make you physically sick from their bulls---! It's gonna be them that have to live with theirself after they see what wrong they have done. hugs{{{}}} vickie

here are some of the numbers that I got for another mother.

National Organization For Victim Assistance
1-800-TRY-NOVA
(1-800-879-6682)

National Center For Victims of Crime
1-800-FYI-CALL
(1-800-394-2255)

National Mothers Against Drunk Driving
1-800-438-MADD
(1-800-438-6233)

National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children

1-888-818-POMC
(1-888-818-7662)

I'm so sorry you are going thru this, it is at the worse times that we find who truly is there for us. Definitly call the crime victims services and see how thye can help you.

People have said mean things about my son too, they need to find justification. I know in my heart that my son was a good kid, loving and caring and a wonderful human being, my family knows this, his friends know this and that's all that matters. Those who think otherwise you do not need their toxicity in your life. Let them fester in their own wickedness.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Rena,

Everyone is right stay away from them or they will drive you crazy. People like that cannot be reasoned with. When there is a chance of money you see peoples true colors. Concentrate on those who support you and let them fight among themselves. When death comes you find out who are your true friends and who needs to cast out. These family members need to be cast out. Concentrate on your healing. I had 1 family member that was there for me and who is still there for me and she is my best friend my sister.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

rena the moms are right.we went thru this when my mother died . thay all had hands out for money, no one wanted to help, my mother was dead not even 24 hours yet thay wanted money so sad thet ours family act like that. just handle them with a long handle spoon,an stay clear. peace and love to all of you moms.

Rena this is a time you find out who is really there for you. Death can bring out the worst in some people who are opportunistic. When my daughter died and we were trying to just see her and make arrangements to take her back to Texas for burial, her bio dad kept on about money. He wanted me to have her cremated because it was cheaper. Since it was something that SHE had never said she wanted I told him no. He said he would help if he could but it prbly wouldn't be much. Her bio dad. I couldn't believe it. I would have sold everything in my home if that was what it took and he just kept on and on about the money. I just wanted to see my baby. It is sad when this happens but I think it is even harder and sadder when it is family. I am sorry that you are going through this. I think the other MOMS are right though. You don't need those people in your life. We see it can change in an instant so why waste your time with them?

Rena,
I am so sorry your family is putting you through even more pain. Do contact victims of violent crimes my paperwork got screwed up with them but I am going to be reimbursed for Jimmy's funeral costs. They also will help with a lot of other things like counseling, lost wages even if you have to drive a long distance for court they will help with gas or whatever. You have all the wonderful moms here to help you cope.
My prayers and thoughts are with you
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I JUST DID THAT IM STAYIN AWAY FROM THE THEM.I DONT NEED THEM I NEVER HAD THEM IN MY LIFE I DONT NEED THEM NOW.I GOT MY LIL FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT.THESE PEOPLE WHERE RITOS GODMOTHER AND SHE BEGGED ME TO GIVE IT TO RITO BECAUSE THATS THE LEAST SHE CAN DO FOR HIM SINCE SHE NEVER SAW HIM.BUT HER AND HER HUSBAND JUST GOT MONEY HUNGRY.AND I LET THEM HAVE IT.I WROTE THEM A LETTER SAYIN ALL I FELT AND TOLD THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY.THERE ARE SICK IN THE HEAD TO EVEN THINK THE WAY THEY DID.THANK GOD I HAVE YOU MOMS OUT THERE TO LISTEN TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOUS.

Rena, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I have found that even the best people can turn real ugly when the money is on the line. My husband has been real sick and not worked in over 2 years. We put all of Randy's funeral expenses on credit cards that we ususally use for his medications. The people at work gave a collection that helped but it was mostly credit cards. Since it was out of state, I had to pay 2 funeral bills it came to over $12,000. Not including the headstone. All my other kids promised to help, but they all have kids and bills, so we never asked for any. Luckily, we got his SSI approved yesterday and we can finally pay it off.

But my best advice to you, tell these vultures to hit the road! Put the money where nobody can get at it and be very careful of people. Don't let tantrums and bad attitudes wear you down until you give them what they want. You have been through enough already! Give them the BOOT! Love ya!

Donna, Randy's mom

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS BACK ON MY FREAKEN MONEY HUNGRY FAMILY,I DID STOP TALKING TO THEM ALONG TIME AGO,THEY WERE OUT OF MY LIFE WAY BE4 THIS HAPPENED TO MY BABY BUT THEY CAME BACK JUST TO TALK THERE CRAP BUT I STILL TOLD THEM TO BUT OUT OF HIS AND MY LIFE WE NEVER NEEDED THEN BEFORE WE DONT NOW.BUT YOU KNOW THOSE MONEY HUNGRY BAS;;;;; NOW I TOLD STAY AWAY.THAT THEY ALL CAN GO TO H--- AND DONT COME BACK.ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT MAD BUT I DONT CARE CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE ONLY HEARING HER SIDE I SAID GO AHEAD.BUT THEY STILL TRY TO PASS INFO TO OTHERS TO RELATE TO ME AND I JUST SAY I DONT WANT TO HEAR TAKE THAT CRAP BACK TO THEM AND TELL THEM I WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM OR ANYONE ELSE THEY TO DEAL WITH.MY LIFE HAS BEEN FINE WITH OUT THEM AND I AM JUST AS HAPPY.MY BABY CAME TO ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM JUST REMEBER I LOVE YOU ALWAYS THATS WHAT MADE ME FEEL BETTER.SO THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ME THROUGH THIS MESS.