WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newspaper Article

Here is one of the links to my local paper it's under "Pair Arrested in Teen's Death"

http://www.northeasttimes.com/index.html

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

Re: Newspaper Article

Wow Bette, I don't know how I would have made over a year like you have with out knowing who did it. My sons killer crashed his car in a ditch and was arrested on the spot where he hit my son.

Best of luck to you in your court case, hopefully if it took them soo long to find them the police have a good case against them and they spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Nanci
Travis' Mom - I love you buddy!

Bette'I am so happy for you & Timmy that @ least that part of this nightmare is over. The waiting & not knowing. Believe me, I know how hard that is!! It will be 1 year since Andre' was murdered next month & I have felt more & more hopeless that someone will be caught with each passing month.This has renewed my hope.I know you have a long hard road ahead, I will be praying with & for you each step of the way!!!

With love & prayers,
Vickie-Andre's mom

That's great news Bette! Hopefully, those *******s will rot in jail forever. I'm still waiting for those responsible for ending Mark's life to be arrested. It's been a bit over 4 1/2 years and they haven't been caught yet. To think that one can go on in life like nothing happened after they murder our precious children is sickening. I hope you and your family find some peace in knowing that they will pay for what they did to your son Timmy. Take care of yourself, Randi

Thanks guys, I appreciate all your kinds words, thoughts and prayers. And believe me I pray for each of you at night, and pray God brings you all some comfort somehow. I never thought I'd see this day, never. I do hope it gives those of you who are still not sure what happened to their children some hope that one day you will see this justice for your babies.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette, The good news is they have arrested someone, the better news ithere was two of them, so one of them is talking, I would think it would be the friend of the brother, of the girl( who likely set this all up) The truely sad thing is Timmy WAS an inoccent bystander, wrong place wrong time.
My thoughts are with you always, if you need a sounding board, I'm here.
Kayt

Bette, were you surprised to hear one was the brother to the other guys baby's mama? (I hope that came out right) I knew you had said you felt like the other guy was the actual target. You were right. I am just so glad that you finally know that they have the scumbags in custody. My prayers remain with you as you begin the next phase in getting justice for Timmy.

Bette,
I read the article it is just so good to read in black and white they have been arrested. Now we need to read they have been convicted. Then sentenced to live in prison!!!
I am trying to keep up with all but am having bunches of trouble with my ISP guess there is a connection in an underground line that is going bad, now the phone company has to dig up the street to fix it. So I could be having problems with my connection for awhile.
Much love to all
Jimmy's Mom Shirley