WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS

to all my wonderful sister mom's here, they arrested 2 guys for the murder of my son Timmy and the other guy he was with. God has answered my prayers!

Love to all and
God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS

I'AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BETTY YES GOD DO ANSWER PRAYRS.JOANN-HUBERT-MOM.

Bette, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you & Timmy !!!! I pray the scums will confess & you will see swift justice!!! I have been praying for this for you and myself as well!!! This gives me hope!!! This is the best news i've had in months!!!I hope this will ease some of your pain!!!All my love and prayers be with you.

Vickie/Andre's mom

Bette this is wonderful news. I hope you get justice for Timmy soon. Thank God there is an arrest.

Bette,
That is really great news. We are very excited for you and wish you the best and hope that justice will be served for yours & Timmy's sake. Keep us posted.
Laura & AV

oh thank you thank you thank you all!!!!! I'm just a nervous wreck right now, worrying aobut them getting out on bail, or getting away with it, God so much, my stomach is a mess!!!! I will keep praying, God heard my prayers I believe he will not let justice go undone for Timmy.

Bless yu all and please keep praying I make it thru this.

I will keep you all posted as best as I can. Will have to wait for preliminary hearing.

How do I go and get myself one of those advocates???

Bette
Timmy's Mom

Bette Iam so glad . Ijust told Peggy to not
give up. Her child's killer is still out
there . Thank God . Bobbie Billy Lee 's mom

Yes, that's great news. Let us know more about how and what happened. If you can.
I'm so happy for you.
xoxoxo
Patricia

Bette,
I found this online--perhaps you could start there. The advocates are your representatives and are to keep you advised of anything that comes up and are there to call for questions. They also accompany you to court as well. That is what we are told--Lisa was in Pittsburgh when this happened and they called us right after it happened. Try calling them. Good Luck!
Laura

Northeast Victim Service
Revere Commons, Suite 4;
2824 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149
215-332-3888
office@nevs.org
http://www.nevs.org

Northeast Victim Service is the independent non-profit agency helping the victims and witnesses of crime in northeast Philadelphia since 1992.

Oh Bette, I am so happy to hear the good news. Alleluja! God is good! Yes, he does answer our prayers. On his time, not ours. How did it happen? Keeping you in my prayers always. God Bless you.

Bette
I am so happy for you and Timmy I am crying right now. You hang in there lady and if you need to talk you have my e mail. I just don't know what to say, my prayers are with you.
Much Love Jimmy's Mom
Shirley
Mom 2 Mom
Stay Strong

Bette:

Great news, that has to be a great burden off of you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nanci
Travis' Mom I love you buddy!

Bette,
I truly hope that his gives you just one more step towards the peace that you deserve. We all just want justice to be done for our children, and those rats have been picked up!! Thank God that they cannot harm anyone else right now, and I pray for justice to be served, and for peace for you.
Love
Leah's mom Bev

Thank you all so much. I'm so exhausted. So many people calling me and asking me if it is true. Or stopping by, all the kids and stuff asking if this is real. One boy told me he has Timmy's pin and he looks at it every day, this is like an 18 y/o guy. So much love out there you don't see every day, so sad it has to be this way.

I feel like I'm made of rubber. I hope I make it thru today, of course I'm at work.

Lisa thank you for that information. I've never heard of them, and they are only about 5 mins. from where I live. No one ever called me. I had to call the Crime Victim service, and they sent me a list of places for counseling, so I do see someone from the Anti-Violence Prevention for Phila. I was thinking of calling my counselor and asking him too, since they were the ones I've been going to. But at least I have more information and I thank you for finding it for me. They just let things go here, if you don't look into things or keep it going, you will get forgotten about. It hasn't even been on the news yet. I even called a reporter from the local paper because I promised him he'd be the first one I'd call and I kept my promise, he will run something in this week's paper should be out by Friday. I'm also by the end of the week, going to every news station and paper because I want their ugly faces plastered everywhere they can possibly put them. I want everyone to see the monsters who would kill 2 people for no reason, especially an innocent little 15 y/o kid!

Oh jeez, I'm can't even type that's how tired I am!!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Good for you Bette, Hang in there and keep going. We are all praying they will get when they deserve now that there scum a**** have been dug out. Be sure to ask your Crime Advocate about the assitance program which you qualify for. They cover a variety of things from funeral expenses to lost wages for the trial. It is something you are entitled to as a victim of a violent crime and is through the state of Pennsylvania which means our tax dollars fund it! The way I look at it is if they are going to spend over $1 million to feed, clothe, house and medicate these pos then it is the least they can do for the victims. If you need more info on that let me know I have the address and phone number for them they are located in Harrisburg but it is something your local office should help you with. Take care and hang in there.
Laura

Bette, I am so happy for you. I know you have not given up on finding these murderers. Take care.

It looks like Michael's trial with start September 22nd. I will know more on September 19th. Will keep the MOMS posted.

Thank God, Bette, I know you have been waiting for this news for along time. Now waitng of another kind starts for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there girl.
Kayt