WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRIAL MISCONDUCT

ONE OF THE JURY PERSON ON BJ TRIAL AFTER THE CONVICTION WENT TO THE JUDGE STATING THAT THERE WAS MISCONDUCT AGAINST HER IN THE JURY ROOM, AND A LOTS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN WHICH INTIMEDIATED HER
AT FIRST THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING ON WITH THE SENTENCING, NOW THIS LADY IS VISITING THE DRIVER AND SHE IS HAVING LUNCH AND DINNER WITH HIS FAMILY, SHE WANTS TO CREATE A MISTRIAL. THIS CAT IS FACING 11 YEARS FOR ATTEMPT MURDER 15 TO LIFE FOR THE MURDER, HE WANTS TO GET HIS SENTENCE RAN CONCURENT AND NOW SEPARATE , BUT HE WILL HAVE TO GAVE UP HIS RIGHT TO APPEAL. MURDERS ONCE CONVICTED STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO WHEEL AND DEAL THE NEXT COURT DATE IS 9=13=08

Re: TRIAL MISCONDUCT

Alfreda,
You are so right. These scumbags to get to wheel and deal. So unfair. My prayers are with you.

Dear Alfreda,

I hope this horrible woman doesn't get away with this. You keep us posted! I pray that the judge will sentence to the maximum!

Love,
Lorre

I hope the Judge sees right through this B------ scheme. From my understanding now days they really check things out just because of people like her that try to manipulate the justice system. I pray they hand down the longest sentence possible.

We will be praying

Love Cindy Monica's Mom

Seems to me she is the one guilty of misconduct. The judge should throw her in jail too. My prayers will be with you on the 13th, I will pray that the murderer gets the max.
Much love
Jim's mom Shirley

I will be praying for justice too. Why are there people like that woman out there? She should get a jail sentence too.