WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yet another tactic from the defense

Well I just got a call from my victim avocet she told me there would be a hearing Tuesday morning because the defense attorney is going to place a motion for a new trial. The DA said she thinks his loving (Ha, Ha) mother has come into the picture and they will say they have new evidence. The DA said their chance for a new trial is slim to none. Anyway this means the little freak will more than likely not be sentenced for a couple more weeks.
This makes me so **** mad why in the hell do the murderers have all the rights?
Jimmy’s Mom Shirley

Re: Yet another tactic from the defense

I am not even going to put in writing how I feel about the scums who do this and get all the rights our children did not get.

Dear Shirley,

I doubt the judge will allow that after all of this. I know I wouldn't! It will probably make him mad! Just remember, no matter how much they squirm and try to weasel out of it, the TRUTH is not going to change, and it WILL be faced! I am sorry though for all of the stress that this is causing you. I agree that the system is catered to the defendants and that is just wrong. Just keep working on your statement, you'll have your say!

OMG THIS IS LIKE MY STORY ALL OVER AGAIN I HOPE YOU GET YOUR WISH I AM PRAYING FOR YOU SHIRLEY JOANN-HUBERT-MOM.