WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 more day in court

Well it is almost time for the sentencing it will be next Tuesday. I am already anise I have been told that he will get at least 40 years that will make him 67 years old before he can go up for parole. The judge can give him more time and I pray he does animals like this should be locked up for ever, what gives them the right to ever live free again when our son's and daughter's will never live again? I want to follow the prison van to the prison and watch it go through the gates to hell.
I signed up for a service called vine all I have to do is log on and punch in Michael Marlin and it will tell me what jail or prison he is in. Also if he is moved from one prison to another they will email me to let me know. I like knowing I can keep track of him don't think he would have the brains to figure out how to escape but you never know.
Much Love to you all
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: 1 more day in court

I hope the judge gives him more then 40 years. They need to lock them up and throw away the key. I will be sending love and thoughts for you.

yes i hope the judge give him more time then that my prayers to you lol joann-hubert mom

Dear Shirley,
I don't blame you, I would want to follow the van too. Do you get to give an impact statement before sentencing? Of course he deserves life but on the flip side, alot can happen in 40 years. I haven't heard of many prisoners in their 70's! My guess is he would never live to see a parole hearing. I am just happy he's going to be drop-kicked into the cesspool he belongs in. I am glad that you can keep tabs on him. Good luck~!

Love,
Lorre

Yes I will give a statement I have already written a letter and it has been given to the judge. What I would like to do if there is no objection is take the poem The Undefended Victim and change it a little to use as my statement. I have also taken two poster boards tied them together so they open like a picture frame, I printed pictures of Jim holding his daughter, riding a wheelie on his street bike, one of him white water rafting about 10 pictures in all. This will be displayed in court finally people get to see a picture of My Jimmy.
Much love to you all
Jimmy’s Mom

Hi Shirely,
I would like to read that poem. I will be keeping you and Jimmy in my prayers on Tuesday. May God give you the strength and courage to get thru it.

So happy that he got 40 years. From what I have heard he is not going to have a good life he will have to watch his back. You go girl you follow that van and watch him begin his new life in prison. And I am glad that you found a way to keep up with where he is at.
The people in the Court Room needs to see Jimmy's picture to see just what what taken from him and his family. Shirley we are proud of your strength.

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

I hope they give him the max, and I hope this gives you even a little bit of peace or comfort in your heart. You are a very strong person, and a wonderful mom, Jimmy is very proud of you.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Good Luck Shirley...that poem is perfect! When I hear of Pleas or Sentencing I think of how my daughter begged for her life & offered him money (and then stabbed the MF in the head!) and her pleas were ignored as he admitting saying, I want to kill you not rob you. In fact the chicken-sh*t coward bast*** claims to have watched her die. I am sure this has something to do with his insanity defense. When sentencing comes and their families do all their begging and pleading the judge/jury should just listen and then tell them, You took away a precious life and sentenced the family to a life of a pain so deep no one can even begin to understand so for the sake of justice we want you to die", and when they turn to walk away then kill them right their in front of their families--that might be deterrent and the sentencing would be fair. I am a little bitter and unrealistic but then again so is our court system when they allow these three ring circus shows they call trials. Good Luck...you will be in our thoughts and prayers as all you moms always are.
Laura, Vic & Our Girls