WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
set back

SET BACK AGAIN STILL HE NEED MORE TIME ,THAY TELL ME I THINK IT IS DUE TO THE STORM?/MOG.I NEED TO KNOW THIS IS OUR 2ND SET BACK. NO COURT DATE YET PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU MOM MY PRAYERS ARE BACK AT YA.LOLJOANN-HUBERT-MOM.

Re: set back

I'm sorry your being put through all this stress ,I will pray you and your family get your court date and a conviction, Joann are you in New Orleans? I see they are getting ready for another hurricane, is that the storm your talking about? take care and Thank you for taking care of the candles for while I'm gone. LOVE. Jackie Tommy's momma

HI JACKIE YES HERE WE GO AGAIN .I HOPE IT'S NOT ANOTHER KATRINA. I AM TRYING TO BE COOL ABOUT IT ALL .JUST BEEN ON THE EDGE I'AM NOT FEELING GOOD MY HEAD HURTS IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT ALL DAY IT'S JUST TOO MUCH.GOD WILL SEE ME THRU THIS ALL SOON MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL.

You hang in there Joann your day will come and I believe with all my heart you will get some justice.
My Prayers are with you and your family.
Jimmy's Mom

Well we have to pray that storm turns away, I'm sure this is all alot of stress God will take care of you. I know everyone is praying New Orleans stays out of harms way, besides Hubert is looking after his mom,and he will see justice, I know the people of your city are sick of the killings, set backs mean they are crossing their t's and dotting their I's. we'll keep you all in prayer. love ...Jackie Tommy's momma

yes just what i said to my sisters

I am so sorry to hear about the setback. My prayers are with you and also for the storm to turn around. I wish I could give you a big hug.

Oh Joann, my heart goes out to you. I am going thru the same damm thing. This ******* keeps firing his lawyers because he feels they are not being fair to him. He either fires them or they quit on him. Lord knows when we will be going to trial. A year and almost 4 months now! I will keep you in my prayers that this storm is not another Katrina. Take care, stay strong and may God be at your side always. Sending you hugs.{{{}}}

thanks moms /jackie jimmy mom kim angie /i called the da back and thay says he need more time that burns a hold in my heart did he give my son more time to live,i am so sorry angie you are going thru this too.thay need to wake the hell up .and stop giveing them more time .i am not rushing them but thay need to do a better job .

Dear Joann,
You hang on girl. Our case is heading to 8 years with no trial, but on Oct. 13th we have a competency hearing so we could finally get the ball rolling. I think it's natural for guilty defendants to want to stall being punished and their sleezy attorneys to want to stall losing. God has a special place for all of them! I know that God will use these delays to create good works so as frustating as it is, I give it to God and am faithful. Think of all the intricate things that God can put His hand in to turn this bad to good (the court part). Batton down the hatches and stay safe in the storm! We love you!

Lorre

hi lorry thanks so much .you all are god sent lol joann hubert mom.