WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
candles for our babies

Mom's everyday I come here to check on my sisters here and when you are having a particularly hard time or day
I go to the candles at the bottom of the home page and lite one for your baby, I try to keep one burning for Tommy all the time, it's like a light for him that my prayers take to heaven, I will be gone and away from a computer for 10 days next week as the candle burns for 48 hrs. will some one please lite one for him until I return? Love to you all... Jackie Tommy's momma

Re: candles for our babies

I will light one.
Jimmy's Mom

I will light one too.

Me too, I try and keep candles burning especially at b/d's or anniv. it is so hard sometimes I can't even go to Timmy's page on some days because i just sit there and cry when I do. But I will most definitly light a candle for your baby.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I'm sorry, I'm so sick today and feel like a dummy asking, can you give me the link to your baby's memorial page? Thanks,

Bette
Timmy's mom

I will be more than happy to keep your candle burning. I go there and try to keep Lisa's candle burning as I never want it to burn out.

Bette, I'm sorry to say I don't have a page for Tommy because I don't know how to make one, I lite candles on the mom's home page, at the bottom of the page is a light a candle icon, it's nice and I go there daily, Thank you so much mom's for doing this for me , you are all so wonderful.....LOVE JACKIE, Tommy's Momma

I didn't know that, see learn something new every day. I will go do this, thanks.

Bette
Timmy's mom

i will too light one for your angel

Sure will Jackie. Take care and let us know when you get back.

I LOVE YOU LADIES MORE THAN YOU CAN KNOW. THANK YOU.
You all never stop touching my heart, you and your precious son's and daughters have been a part of my life for 5 years now ,it's comforting to know I can count on you as there are so few I can call on anymore, I will let you know as soon as i return. LOVE to ALL. Jackie Tommy's momma