WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terrible Dream

I had a nightmare last night, I haven't had a nightmare in a very long time. It was weird and hard to explain but I feel the need to because I think it meant something. First off, it was about this boy and I don't know him, but his name was Jason. He was sitting on a step or something and he OD'd, my middle son went over to wake him up he had a jacket with a hoodie on over his head and my son couldn't wake him up. Then they said he was dead and I was so upset, then this boy came to me in my dream and told me he was scared and he didn't want to be all alone, I told him to go find Timmy. I started crying and screaming in my dream, thrashing all about, and I couldn't wake up I was hysterical. I could feel it and hear myself (I'm surprised I didn't wake up my son) then all of a sudden I heard 3 knocks like on a door, but it was on the wall behind me where I was laying and I was able to open my eyes. I thought to myself that was Timmy helping me out of this nightmare, it was so scary. Who is this boy, and why would he tell me he didn't want to be alone, that it was an accident he didn't mean to die, and I told him to go find Timmy so he wouldn't be all alone. It was so sad, my dream, never had one like this before. Then the knocking on the wall that woke me up, I opened my eyes and could remember all of it, normally I can't remember some of my dreams but when I opened my eyes I felt this weird feeling and I knew it wasn't anyone at the door (my dog didn't bark) and it felt like the knocking came from behind me, from the wall. It was so weird. I'm so tired today, I couldn't sleep right after that.

I don't know, I wish I could dream those nice dreams like I had with Timmy on the bike. Most of the time I don't remember my dreams, but I could hear myself crying in my sleep.

My heart has been so heavy lately, maybe this is why.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Terrible Dream

Dear Bette,

I think so many things swim through our minds that it is no wonder we don't have horrible or bizarre dreams every night. As troubling as it was, try not to let this dream disturb you, as in it you helped this Jason boy move along to Timmy who you knew would help him find his way. I think that shows that you know in your heart that Timmy is not lost, but safe with God. That is a good thing. Try and focus on that.

Love,
Lorre

the knocking that woke you from that bad dream was your guarding Angel, I believe Lorre's right, you helped a boy find his way through Timmy as painful as it was for you, Timmy is with are father in heaven, and what a wonderful place to be. Love and hugs Jackie Tommy's momma

Yes, I'm so glad you don't think I'm a nut case. Because I agree with both of you. I thought the same thing when I woke up that the knocking was Timmy waking me up, like you would shake someone. And I did feel that I may have helped someone, though I have no idea who this Jason is, and for me to say go find Timmy, whew, it's just freaky. I was sobbing so hard in my sleep, this hasn't happened to me in many years. I usually have bad dreams and I wak up, like OMG, but not the sobbing or the thrashing around. Not for a very long time.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette, It must have been dream night last night. I had a strange one about Kaylin last night and I am still trying to figure out what it meant. I don't want to share it yet but it bothered me. I rarely dream about her and I don't remember my dreams anymore. I always used to.
Could Jason have been representative of someone else? I think Timmy woke you up too. At least in the dream you were able to help Jason not be alone. You knew Timmy would help him.

I just wanted to share this with Bette and all the moms with the dreams. The night Lisa was murdered we were not notified (she lived out of town & she was dead when the police arrived) until the following morning by a very cold phone call. Before the phone rang I woke up and like Bette said I don't usually remember dreams but this one was so real & vivid. I had dreamt that someone had died and I was there with them. In the dream I assumed it was my mother but questioned why after 18 years she was still alive and just now dying. I was there and the person was smaller and alone. My mother was smaller and died alone in the middle of the night at the hospital--they didn't even know that this was a possibility and none of us even considered that this could happen. I remember saying that I was here and I was comforted that she was not alone and that I loved her very much. Shortly after the phone rang and it was not until days, numbness and much agony later that I remembered this dream again. I somehow believe now, as other things also have occurred, that I was with my daughter Lisa when she passed and she was not alone--maybe physically but not in spirit. We were told that stab wound survivors that have been interviewed said they thought they were going to die and that last thing they remember is how much they love their family. I believe this dream meant that she was leaving us with her love and taking ours with her on her final journey. I don't believe too much these days but I do believe that.

Bette,
I agree with all the others, I can't say why this boy would come to you maybe because you are open to this sort of thing and he knew you were a loving person who would help him cross over. Once Timmy took over he knew he needed to wake you out of this dream. So you see your loving son is watching over you. And that is a very good thing.
Love to you,
Shirley