WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

It has been along since I have had a computer. I don't have much else in my house. My daughter sent me my computer and I know have it set up. Now I can communicate...

So much has happened over the last several months. I could not buy the original house here in Eufaula, but at least I did find another one. I'm still not settled. All my things are still in California. Someday I may have the money to get them shipped here. However, it is really nice to have my own space.

All of you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Nothing has happened with Michael's trial. Tomorrow, there will be another hearing and if everything goes well, the trial will start September 22.

Things are not going well for my sons' boys. Right now they are in the system in Idaho. I have tried to tell authorities for years that they were being abused, but noone would listen. The grandmother, mother and stepfather were all arrested yesterday for child abuse. They have since bonded out. I have asked for my grandsons, but right now, I don't know what will happen.

I am the Manager of Yogi Bear Jellystone Resort here in Eufaula and that is taking up most of my time. My oldest grandson, Christopher, his girlfriend and Ryan (their little boy) came to Oklahoma with me. They are adjusting well.

All of you are in my prayers and thoughts. Love to all.

Also, I am glad the journal has finally arrived home...

Re: Hello

Good to see you back with us.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

hello beverly, glad to know you are doing good .my prayers are with you joann-hubert-mom.

Hello Beverly, so happy to hear you are settled in and working, I'm sorry to hear about your grandsons , we'll pray for them and your family, God will take care of everything in your life if you give it to him, sounds like your already on the path to a new start. glad your back on line... Love to you and yours....Jackie Tommy's momma

Hi Beverly,

I've thought of you often and was wondering how you've been doing. I'm so glad you checked in and are a bit settled. So sorry to hear about your grandchildren. I do hope they "system" knows to do the right thing, but God, it's so sad. We've had our share of horror stories with DHS out here in Phila. Many workers have been fired, or suspended, some have even been arrested! I do hope the best for them, and will keep you all in my prayers.

Take care
God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Beverly,

Good to hear from you. I hope that you can exhale and begin to build your life again. I know Michael would be so proud of his Mama.

God bless~
Love,
Lorre

welcome back Beverly,its so good to see your back,hope every thing works out for your grandsons and that they get to stay with you.god bless u and yours.love Deb xxxx

Beverly,
I was just wondering if this resort might be a place big enough for all of us moms to come and meet someday?!?
I know we have talked about meeting before but never had a place to really pick.
If this would work I think it would be wonderful to be with all the moms.
I too am sorry about your grandchildren, I hope you can get them.
Thoughts & Prayers,
Connie Marchant

I love My Park. Right now we have 15 cabins - but next year we will be twice has big. It's a great place to met.... We will be posting some pictures of the Resort/Park soon on "jellystoneok.com".

I have been thinking of all you. Michael's case has been continued again until September 5th. We should know then if the trial will start September 22nd.

Love to all of you...

Hi Beverly,
I hadn't read any posts in a week or so. I was shocked to hear from you. Glad you are ok. Also sorry to hear about your grandsons. It would be great if you could get them. Abuse is a horrible thing to live through.
Welcome home.
xoxo
pw

HI MS.BEVERLY,I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT U ARE OK!!I SEND MY LOVE TO U ALWAY'S AND ALL MY SWEET MOM'S HEAR!KISSES