WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A CRY FOR A BREAKTHROUGH!!

HI MOM'S,WELL EVERYONE HERE KNOW'S THAT I BEEN LET DOWN MY JUSTICE SYSTEM,I HATE N.O.,NOW SINCE I AM IN SLIDELL LA.,I BEEN THINKING ALOT,I NEED A BREAKTHROUGH,I BEEN LOSS,CONFUSED,SAD ALL TIME,NO DIRECTION IN MY LIFE,REALLY NO NOTHING,I AM JUST HERE,NUMB,DEAD TO THE WORLD!!I CRY OUT TO THE LORD YESTERDAY,PLEASE HELP,LORD I KNOW YOUR SON WAS TAKEN AWAY,AND U UNDERSTAND MY PAIN,LORD WHAT TO DO,HOW TO MOVE FORWARD,GOD ANSWER TO ME AND SAY,MY CHILD I KNOW YOUR PAIN VERY WELL,TONY IS OK,NOW U WALK WITH ME,AND I WILL CARRY U THROUGH ALL THE HARD DAY'S THAT SEEM'S LIKE U CAN'T MAKE IT,THAT'S YOUR BREAK THROUGH MY CHILD,ALL THE ANSWER'S ARE DEEP WITHIN YOUR SELF,I CRY SO MUCH,I JUST WANT ME BACK,I HAVE TWO OTHER SON'S THAT NEED ME SO MUCH,I CAN'T FALL,YES THIS IS THE HARDEST PAIN ANY MOTHER HAS TO GO THROUGH,I SIT AND WONDER AND GO THROUGH SO MANY EMOTIONS,WHERE AM I GOING FROM HERE,HURT HAS TOOK OVER MY LIFE WHERE I CAN'T THINK OR MOVE FORWARD,MY FIRST STEP IS FORGIVENESS OF ALL WHO HURT AND DESTROY ME!!TO MOVE ON I HAVE TO FORGIVE,THEN MY BLESSING'S COME,I THINK WHY SIT HERE AND LET TONY KILLER'S LIVE IN MY HEAD,I AM SHORTEN MY BLESSING'S,I NEED TO STOP WORRY ABOUT HIM AND THE OTHER FOOL AND DON'T LET THEM TAKE ALL MY SPIRIT OUT OF ME,I KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,U LIVE BY THE SWORD U DIE BY THE SWORD!!THEY WILL GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM!!!ME I JUST WHAT ME BACK,I AM A GOOD AND SWEET WOMAN I NEED TO GET THE OLD MICHELLE BACK,OUT GOING,SMART,AND QUICK TO JUMP TO HELP ANY ONE,THAT'S ME!!I WANT HER BACK,ALL MY MOM'S HERE ARE MY STRENGH AND POWER TO GO ON,WE ALL HAVE OUR BAD DAY'S,BUT WE HELP EACH OTHER TO PULL THROUGH,I HAVE MET SOME AMAZING'S MOM'S HERE,AND I MUST SAY U ALL ARE SO STRONG,I LOVE U ALL,WE WILL GET THROUGH THE ROUGH DAY'S,AND ONE SWEET DAY WE ALL WILL SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL'S AGAIN,OH WHAT A DAY!!!I THINK OF TONY AND HIS SWEET SMILE GUIDES ME THROUGH MY ROUGHEST DAY'S,AND A SPIRIT SAY'S MOM I LOVE U!!LOVE TONY'S-MOM-MICHELLE

Re: A CRY FOR A BREAKTHROUGH!!

michelle. your breakthough is coming god will give you your blessing,god will take his time sometimes.he will see you though you just stand ,you know that song i still standing by paul mortin that what's we are .michelle i wish i can do more, if you need someone to talk to i am here .just remember tony is by your side.just sit still you will feel him.and yes the answer are within.some days we just don't know were to turn we have to turn to god to guid us with this,i am still standing you know what i went thru.i pray that you will have forgiveness,the devil will still your joy if you let him,just pray for tony killers,i know that may seems crazy but god will make your enemy your footstool.my prayers are with you always love joann-hubert-mom.

oh ms.joann thank you,u are so sweet and kind,i can't wait to meet u in person,i just want to hug u and talk with u,we both need that alot,i thank u from the bottom of my heart for alway's calling and reaching out to me,my heart is with u also,now since i am in la,i can see u in person,i wish u a bless day,hug's!!

michelle your are so welcome.my prayers are with you always.see you soon joann-hubert-mom.