WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry for delay

I'm sorry I have not been available for the last week, I have been staying with my mom while my sister is in the hospital.(still there) I have received a few t-shirt designs (very creative) but have not been able to post on website yet. I need to extend the final date on the t-shirt design to maybe November so please you still have time to submit a design. Maybe when I get the ones I have posted you will try a design yourself. Cindy I love the t-shirt you sent and I love the design. I will get my money in the mail to you.

Lorre glad to hear you have volume I & II of the Journal. I will be glad to help in whatever way I can to get everyone a copy or if everyone wants it online tell me how and I will try and do it.

I have incorporated MOMS and applying for tax exempt status. Hoping this will help us in the future. Future wise hope to create a little store with all the money going to a MOMS fund to help other moms in different ways. The MOMS t-shirt will be one of the items. Bobbie Humphreys has been working on a memorial ribbon for MOMS. The one she sent me was beautiful with a little dove in the middle of the ribbons. I welcome all ideas you may have for MOMS because it was created for all mothers of murdered sons/daughters.

My heart goes out to all new moms that have joined us here on MOMS website and we thank you for sharing your child with us. A MOMS love is forever.

Re: Sorry for delay

Oh Debbie, that's wonderful. If you need any help let me know. I love the T-shirt too! I want to get Timmy's picture on the back. I also would love to find out about the journal(s) and getting the new moms here story's incorporated into it. I would like to read them too somehow and to shart my Timmy's. I never knew about them until I read they were missing and then they re-appeared so don't even know what is in them. So i would love to see them and maybe we can think of something to add the new moms who want to put their childrens story into maybe a Volue III ??

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Just a reminder for submiting your MOMS t-shirt design. You have just 10 more days and then the judging will start. I know there are more creative moms out there, send your design to momswebsite@comcast.net.

Any ideas on the journal? I'd still would like to help in any way I can and have Timmy's story incorporated into it. I've never seen it but keep seeing posts about it.

Thanks for everything you do.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I was thinking of a chat room for the mom's here, don't know what everyone else would think of that. I was just thinking it would be nice to chat back and forth with all the moms.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I love the idea of a chat room.

Shirley, that's a good idea, but be hard for me to do at work. I like it though maybe a time frame at certain times can be set up since I'm sure we all live in different time zones. I think it's a great idea. Then it'd be like talking on the phone LOL

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

The chatroom would be great! Weekends and Evenings would probably be best for me, I don't get home till after 7 pm and I don't think they would appreciate me doing it here at work either.

I found out my daughter-in-law is reading the site and telling my husband it's bad for me and is making me worse instead of getting better. I know she means well, but I told them to butt out! Let's face it, there isn't anywhere else we can let out feelings out and expect to be understood.

Thanks Debbie,
for ALL you do and have done in creating this site and all the great inspiration you provide. Please let me know anything I can do to help with getting the journal online or published. Personally I would like to see it published so I could have my own hardcopy.

Love and hugs
Kay