WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moving

HELLO MOMS JUST WANTED TO WRITE A FEW LINES AND SAY I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POST LATELY,I HAVE BEEN SOOO BUSY TRYING TO GET READY TO MOVE.WE ARE MOVING OUT OF MY DAUGHTERS WHICH WE MOVED IN WITH HER AFTER RICKY WAS MURDERED.SSSOOOOOO I HAVE SOOOOO MANY EMOTIONS GOING ON I HAVE NOT BEEN BY MYSELF AT ALL SINCE THE NEWS OF RICKYS DEATH SOOOO I AM SCARED OF THE LONINESS.WE WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET UNTIL WHO KNOWS?????PLEASE WILL YOU MOMS BE SOOOO KIND AS YOU ALL ARE AND LIGHT CANDLES AND VISIT RICKYS WEBSITE FOR ME. THAT BOTHERS ME TO KNOW I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET FOR AWHILE I COME HERE DAILY AND SOMETIMES 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY TO CHECK ON ALL OF YOU.PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND I WILL DO THE SAME,I WILL MISS YOU ALL SSSSOOOOO MUCH AND WILL RETURN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE GOD BE WITH US ALL.
PAT-RICKYS MOM

Re: moving

HI MS.PAT,I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT YOUR ANGEL FOR U!!GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MOVE,HUG'S!!

HI PAT YES I WILL MY LOVE AN PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.LOVE JOANN -HUBERT MOM.

Good Luck Pat. May God always be at your side. I will visit Ricky as often as I can. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless you. Take care.

Hi Pat, We haven't met I don't think but I will help keep candles burning for your precious boy.

Will always think of you and keep you in my prayers, will also light a candle. I try and keep up on lighting candles for our babies, but sometimes I can't go to the sites, I cry on each one, it just breaks my heart to see all these wonderful children taken from us. Take care and good luck with the move and will always be here for you.

Bette
Timmy's Mom

Pat Good luck on your move .Hope it will help you find some pease if there is any out there. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

We will be more than happy to keep the candles burning for our children.I will make sure to light a candle for Ricky for you.Take care and good luck on your move. We will be here when you return.