WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8 months

Tomorrow will be eight months My Jimmy has been gone.
I can't believe it has been that long since I have seen that smile, heard his laugh, listened to crazy stories or watched him with his little girl..So many things I miss about him I didn't even give a thought to when he was here. I didn't want to get up today I wanted to sleep through today and tomorrow. That night just keeps playing through my mind over and over again. It seems the 16th of each month takes me right back to square one for a week or so and It hurts so bad. I loved my son more than life itself I would take his place in a heartbeat if I could.
Jim's Mom

Re: 8 months

JIMMY'S MOM MY HEART IS FEELING YOUR PAIN YOU ARE A STRONG WOMEN YOU WILL GET THRU THE DAY JUST REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES YOU HAD WITH JIMMY.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MOM.LOVE JOANN-HUBERT-MOM.

Shirley, I will say extra prayers for you and ask that you feel Jimmy close to you tomorrow.
Many hugs,
Kim

Hi Shirley,
I know what you mean about the date. I swear the 13th keeps coming up on things and it's driving me crazy. Every month when that day gets closer I feel so much hurt, I cry more, I think of that night over and over and I see his face and think of him laying there, God it hurts so bad. This week I felt myself more angrier than usual. I felt like I was barking at people. One night I came out and yelled at these kids, i thought they were fighting but they were just messing around, here one was my g/f's son. he is like hey Ms. bette it's me, well I said sorry I'm having a bad day and thought you guys were really fighting didn't know it was you. I never never do that. What' wrong with me???? So I know you will feel this way, it's been over a year now and each day when the 13th comes up I feel the same pain. I acknowledge it, as you seen with my other post! I will be thinking of you. and always keep you in my prayers.

Write me if you need to talk ok??? I'll be checking in.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Thinking of you today Shirley. My heart and prayers go out to you. I know how hard this is. I know yur pain. Sending you some hugs. {{{}}}

Shirely, thinking of you all day today and saying extra prayers for you.
Many hugs to you today.
Kim

Thank you ladies, I spent the day school shopping for Jimmy's Miss Sandra spending time with her helps alot. And knowing you all helps so much. It is strange how today I already feel less stressed. I thank you for your prayers and thoughts yesterday.
Much Love to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Shirley
I know your pain n the 13th of each month My son Raymund will be gone for 11 months on the 25th and this day makes me feel so sad but i go on because i got to live and make sure my dad is doing good,,I had my oldest g/d she is nine and she looks more like her dad every time she comes to visit,,I think this helps me she will be starting the fourth grade on Monday and I know Raymund is looking at her smiling.. It just seems that people push you aside and just go on with their lives while my life actually stopped the day Raymund was killed by some sick *******,,I will never be able to see him smile say his favorite saying to me hey mom or eat his favorite fried chicken he would make,, Raymund was a son that was willing to help anyone he had a loving heart and i will miss that but with god and my sista moms im taking each day at a time it seems like a slow road but im still here... sending outs lots of hugs and kisses to all the moms and to all of our children