WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY SON'S TRIAL

LAST WEDNESDAY THE SHOOTER ACCUSED OF KILLING MY SONS TRIAL STARTED. HE LIED AND LIED AND LIED HE TRIED TO SAY THAT SOMEONE STARTED SHOOTING AT THEM FIRST SO THEY SHOT BACK IN SELF DEFENSE. WE STAYED IN COURT 5 DAY, ON MONDAY AFTERNOON AFTER FOUR O OLOCK THEY STARTED TO DELABRATE. WHEN THEY CAME BACK THIS MORNING IT TOOK THE JURY FOUR HOURS TO COME BACK. THEY CAME BACK WITH A GUILITY VERDICT WITH SPECIAL ALAGATIONS, THE POLICE TOLD ME THAT THIS MEANS THAT HE WILL NEVER COME HOME AGAIN THANK GOD THERE WAS JUSTICE FOR ONE OF OF OUR FALLEN CHILDREN PRAISE DO BE TO GOD

Re: MY SON'S TRIAL

Thank God! I am so glad they found your son's murderer guilty.

Alfreda,
This is great news it makes me happy in my heart every time I hear that there has been some justice.
Much Love to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Thank-you God for answered prayers for justice for BJ and his family.

Wonderful Wonderful News

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

When will the sentencing be? I will pray it;s for his whole entire life! God thank you for bringing justice for one of our babies!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Alfreda,

Praise be to God! Yes, another monster put away. I am so happy to hear this. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Congratulations on the verdict. Now be prepared for the after the trial blues. I don't know what I was thinking after the two young men who murdered my son Wes,were found guilty but relizing no matter what they got WAS NOT going to bring my son back, was a really hard time for me. Just be prepared.
Kayt, Wes Matheson's mom

HI,THANK GOD,I AM HAPPY FOR U,I WISH MY TONY'S MURDERER ROT IN HELL,HE WALK FREE!!!!!!!!YOUR MURDERER NEED'S TO ROT ALSO IN JAIL!!HUG'S

YES GOD IS GOOD ,I AM SO HAPPY JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Kayt,
You are so,so right I was actually happy for a day or so then reality struck no matter what the verdict or how long the freak will get in prison My Jimmy will still be gone. But I know I would be crazier than I already am if he had not been arrested and tried. Or if he got off with just a few years, we have been told he is going to get at least 40 and that doesn't seem enough to me.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley