WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jeremy

my jeremy was 17 when his girlfriend shot him in the back because he broke up with her. every day i cry a little. every day i die a little. some times i laugh about silly stuff...like, everytime i talk to somebody, about anything at all, the conversation turns to jeremy. it's like even though he's gone, my child is still interrupting all of my conversations. we just had his 22nd birthday on july 27th. we haven't figured out how to stop celebrating it for him. but, with cake on our fces and tears in our eyes, we made it through another year. my daughter is due to have her first child any day now. his middle name will be jeremy. we'll call him j.j. but, my sweet son will still stay heavy on my heart. anyway, thannks for listening. julie

Re: jeremy

Julie, I know exactly what your talking about. Jeremy is your son and he's gone form here but he will never be gone from your heart and soul, our children are a part of our being and nothing can separate them from us, so celebrate him,and his life he will always live through you. my son Tommy was taken from us by a gun in the hands of a truly stupid and soulless person over a women, how senseless.
I am sorry for your suffering and for your loss, may God Bless you and your family I'm sure Jeremy will be so proud of little J.J. Happy Birthday Jeremy may God hold you close and give your mom peace. LOVE... .......Jackie Tommy's momma

HI JULIE .I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS JEREMY,MY SON WAS MURDERED JULY 27 2007 ,AND NOT A DAY GO BY THAT I WILL NOT THINK ABOUT HIM.I MISS HUBERT SO MUCH HIS BIRTHDAY NOV 13 1987 MY IS NOV 11 TH .I WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING ON HIS BIRTHDAY BUT NOT JULY 27,I SEE WE ALL KNOW EACH OUTHERS PAIN.SOMETHING ABOUT THE SEVEN.STILL PUZZLE ME MY PRAYERS TO YOU MOM KEEP PRAYED UP.JOANN-HUBERT-MOM.

Julie,
I am so sorry for the loss of your son, this is just the hardest thing no mother should ever have to go through what we are. I would be happy to never see a new mom's name on this site. But we all know that will never be. I talk about my son also sometimes I laugh about the crazy things he did or said, sometimes I cry because I miss him so much and all the crazy wonderful things he did. My son also was shot, he was shot in the chest. We all know our children are watching over us and your Jeremy is watching over you too. I bet he will be so proud to have a nephew named after him.
Love and prayers to you Jimmy's Mom

Julie, this nightmare is in day 45 for us and I fall apart every single day. I have already been thinking to the holidays with some dread. I know that I want to keep Kaylin a part of our traditions and that we will figure out a way to do it. I understand you celebrating his birthday. It was a joyful occasion. We will find some way to keep Kaylin with us by celebrating hers when the time comes. They are our children and not even death can change that. I bet Jeremy is already filling his nephew in on the things he can get past you when he arrives. :) I am so sorry for the loss of your son.

My Timmy's b/d is New Years Eve 12/31, I used to joke with him all the time that when he got older he'd always have celebration going on for his b/d that there would always be a party somehwere! Now there he'll never see that, he would have been 16 this past year. I still made a cake for him and we still sung happy birthday. I went to his grave and put down balloons.

There is never a day that goes by that I don't think of him 24/7.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom