WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Journal--Home at Last!!

Hello ladies,

I've been having major computer issues and still am but I am borrowing this computer to tell you that the journal is safely home at last! It arrived late this afternoon safe and sound. I would like to take some time and read it but have thumbed through it and recognized each child and name as if they were my own. All so precious!

So the question is, what next...I could inquire from work how much it cost to make our yearbooks (they were just bound with plastic binders, not actual books but photocopied)so that we could all share in this beautiful homage.

I love you all so much and am so thankful for you sharing your children and selves. In your own grief you have gained the ability to heal. Amazing.

Lorre

Re: The Journal--Home at Last!!

lorre,
I don't care what the cost, I want a copy!
I want to be able to put a face to the mom and child who have been in my life for the last 4 years.
Thoughts & Prayers,
Connie Marchnat

Me tooooooo

I'm so glad it was found, I would love to read it, this must have been done before I came to the board so I'm not really sure what is all in it, would love to add Timmy to it if possible.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I'm glad it was found. I, too, would like a copy as originally planned. Just let me know the cost and where to send it. As far as putting it online, (which was mentioned in the email) I'll have to think long and hard about that before I give my permission to do so. In light of not being able to locate it for sooooo long, I'm just glad to get my dear Gerrick's pictures back. I will never ever give out original pictures of my son again. Bette was right about that and I will look into putting them on a disk or whatever it's called. I wish I knew how to do those types of things. As far as adding, (which was also mentioned in the email) please don't give my entry to anyone else without asking me first. (Except all MOMS already in the journal/s) From now on, I'll get their name, address, city, state and phone number first before I do anything like this again.
I am sorry if I sound cynical, but it could be held up again like it was for over the past year and it was such a special thing to do and it saddened me when I could not find out anything and nobody responded to me when I asked about it. I couldn't fathom another MOMS doing that. Cindy said it so eloquent when she said it is an honor to delve into those pages, it certainly is. I look forward to meeting everyone's son, and Wendy.
Love from Gerrick's mom, Diane

Hi Lorre,
I am so relieved to hear the journal has found its way home. I don't care the cost I would love to be able to read the MOMS who added their stories after I did and meet their precious children. It was a soul searching and healing process to put Joshua's story into the journal. This makes my day. Please do keep me posted about the cost of putting at least Book 1 into print, I understand there is a book 2 out there is that true and is it still being circulated?

Kay

I would love a copy if all the mom's who have written in don't mind. If there is a book two out there I will gladly put my Jimmy's story in it.
Much love to you all
Jimmy's Mom

Hi Girls,

Yes, there is a volume and I have that as well. Diane, after I copy it, I will return your original pictures to you. I can put your photos on a (CD) disk for you and will do so. Please email your current address and I will get those out as soon as I can. It is back to school time (and I work at a school) so things are a bit hectic but rest assurred it will be done. I know how precious they are to you!

Love,
Lorre

Lorre,
We can discuss that when you send the copies of the journals to me, please keep me posted on when that will be. I look forward to hearing how much money to send and where.
Love from Gerrick's mom, Diane

I would love to read the stories of the other mom's here and also to add Kaylin if there is another volume started.

Yes how did this start, can the new moms here start a volume #2???? I'd love to know how you mom's started this and how we can go about adding new stories to it. I would love to read a copy of the journal, maybe I should not say love, but it brings me closer to all of you and knowing I am not alone strengthens me, thru all of you I find the courage some days just to come and write is a big thing for me. It's s hard to live this way anymore and all the people who don't understand what we go thru each and every day, just waking up is a chore. Last night I laid in bed and cried myself pratically to sleep again. I keep seeing the vision of what happened, in my brain and my heart races to think my baby saw the other guy get shot and be scared even just for one minute and him having his arms up around his head tells me he knew it was coming and what was he thinking, was he scared, did he think of me or his brothers, it eats me up to think just that one second or one minute that he had been scared or what he saw the last second of his life. I shake literally even as I type this, it pains my heart so bad, Im supposed to protect my children and I was asleep! Putting it down in words or hearing how other moms get thru their days or hearing the good stories and memories of their precious babies, it's what helps my heart to know I'm not alone here.

Let me know what and how maybe we can do another journal, I have no idea what the first one even has in it, who wrote in it, what was written, memories? what happened? how you survive each day and night?

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Lorre, Don't make cd, I will look into doing all that myself. I am just glad my loving son Gerrick's entry was found. Well Over a year was a long time to wonder what was going on!
Thanks from Gerrick's mom, Diane

Hello Lorre, I agree with Connie , I don't care about the cost I'm so happy the Journal's been found, Please send me a copy, also i would like to know about the book
with the mom's stories, and how do we start another volume? Thank You so much......Jackie Tommy's momma

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

I will send you what ever amount is needed plus extra for postage, plus extra for your time, plus extra to contribute for an extra copy for a mom who needs it.

So Lorre when you get a chance to crunch the numbers bill me in advance! "Let's get this show on the road"!
(My dad use to say that).

Love ya!
Karen Wes's mom

i would love a copy an to add hubert to it ,my love to you all joann hubert mom.

I never added my son Mark to the journel long ago. If there is to be another one, I would love to share my child and hear all about yours. Thanks, Randi

HI SWEET LORRE,I AM GLAD ALSO THE JOURNAL IS SAFE BACK HOME,I WOULD LOVE A COPY ALSO,WHAT EVER THE PRICE I WANT ONE TOOO!!!I WANT TO READ ALL ABOUT THE MOM'S AND THERE PRECIOUS CHILDREN!