WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I recieved checks/money orders

MOMS,

I have recieved payment from the following MOMS

Diane Davies
Kim Abrahamson
Joann Ellsworth
Tracey Evans
Bette Clark

I hope it is okay but the sweet notes you all enclosed I want to keep so I placed them back in the envelopes and filed them. I promise not to let anyone get any of your information. Thank-you ladies your notes mean alot.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Re: I recieved checks/money orders

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINDY YES YOU CAN KEEP MINES LOVE AND HUGS JOANN HUBERT MOM.

this different question do you know where there will be a walk for murdred children in la

Cindy, has my check made it yet, it should have been there by now. Let me know.
Kayt

I have received checks/money orders from the following:

Patricia Wade
Shirley Silva
Rose Hundley
Kayt Fossler
Bobbie Humphreys
K Crawford

Ladies Thank-you for the cards and kind words.

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

Cindy, I have no ideal how much to send you, please let me know. I will gladly send you a check. Thanks Frances Jr's mom

Dear Cindy,i am sending a money order today,Thank you so much my t shirt means the world to me,i sleep in it every night once again thank you.lots of love Deb (dwaynes mum) xoxoxox

Cindy , my check should have been there, please let me know when you get it, Love to you .. Jackie Tommy's momma

HI CINDY,DID U RECIEVED MY MONEY ORDER YET?IT SHOULD HAVE REACH U BY NOW,I SENT IT OFF MONDAY,I HOPE U GET IT SOON,AGAIN THANK U SO MUCH!!!

Hello Cindy I'm Terry Cedric'c mom Is it to late for me to get a shrit? I would really like to have one! How much do I need to send? I hope it's not to late. But if it is I do understand my email address is terryannjohnson137@aol.com or terryjohnson137@aol.com I will check them both I am not sure so much on my mine that I forget things I shouldn't or I will come back and check right here to see if you posted a reply for me. I take so many pills and hate this life so much without my son that I just don't think right I am sorry Mrs. Cindy Please let me know? I send you all a huge and Think you moms for always lighting a candle for my son know one in my family sings they say it hurts them to much to go on his page. So Thank you all so much I don't know what I would do what out the love I get for you moms and I am sorry I don't always sing all of your Angels pages but I can't lie it's hurts me so much to see all of your angels faces and I do believe in God but I don't understand death or any of this and I know you all understand. Again I love you all so much.

Terry,

All I have left is 1 or 2 larges. Let me know if that is what you need.

Love and Prayers

Cindy

Re: I RECEIVED THE T-SHIRT

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINDY,I RECEIVED THE T-SHIRT IT WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL,I TOOK IT ADDED HIS NAME AND PHOTO IN THE BACK,I WORE IT TO MASS FOR HIS ONE YEAR,THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.THANK YOU SO MUCH.MY BABY HAD HIS ONE YEAR AUG,23.08 EVERYTHING CAME OUT WONDERFUL FOR MY BABY,I WILL SEND YOU PICS OF HIS CELEBRATION ON BEING HIS FIRST YEAR IN HEAVEN AS GODS ANGEL.TALKING TO YOU MOMS HAS HELP ME OUT ALOT DEAL WITH THIS.IM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PAGE.THANKS SO MUCH.

I still did not recieve my shirts.

All shirts that I have been given addresses of where to send them have been sent out. I will look back on my book and see when I sent yours. I only know of one envelope that I have that I still have no address for.
Let me double check but as the addresses came in I filled out the envelopes and then put the shirts in them. Please send me your address to confirm where the envelope was sent to. Also size shirt you requested.

Thanks
Cindy

Dear Cindy,please let me know if u recieved my money order as i sent it nearly 2 weeks ago.The t shirt was beautiful thank you so much.love Deb (dwaynesmum) xoxoxo

Yes I recieved the money order and Thank-you.

Love and Prayers

Cindy

hello Cindy wondering have you yet recieved my check yet,please let me know ok.if not i can cancel that one and send another thank you so much ill send a pics of my shirt and my baby maybe you can help me fix my sons memorial page ok lov ya rena

MINE IS GOING OUT AGAIN CINDY I HAVENT SEEN ITS BEEN CASHED MAYBE IT GOT LOST BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEND YOU A PHOTO OF MY SHIRT THEY ALL SAY SOMETHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON RIGHT AND THAT WAS GIVING ME A CHANCE TO SEND A PHOTO OF MY WONDERFUL SHIRT.THANKS YOU SO MUCH OK