WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Journal

First and foremost, I want everyone to know that I do not want to cause any pain to any of my sisters but whatever happened to the Journal.

For those of you who don't know, the Journal was an idea that Lorre came up with where we put pictures and stories of us and our children in a notebook and sent it to the MOM whose name was next on the list. I was so excited thinking that Terrell's story would be shared with other MOMS and that it would bring as much joy to them as the stories of Lorre and Taelor, Debbie and Phillip, Connie and Justin, Onna and Eric, Karren and Christopher, Jackie and Tommy, Kay and Joshua, Kayt and Wesley, Karen and Wes, Sonnie and Greg, Diane and Gerrick, Jane and Matt and Grandma Vi, Aunt Nat and Travis (Volume I) and Brenda and Wendy (the start of Volume II) brought to me. I so looked forward to reading the stories that were told after my entry.

There is a MOM who posted hers and her son story that is absolutely sick over the whereabouts and I assured her not to worry because although we had a slight delay with one of the entries there is no way a MOM would hold the journal up more than a couple of weeks, a month at the most because reading and looking at all those beautiful children and their stories is very emotionial but now I feel like a liar to my sister MOM because it's been more than a year since it was sent to the last name on the list.

Whoever has the journal...please email me your address and I will be more than happy to send you a check for the postage. I really miss those MOMS whose stories I read because we no longer post as frequently as we use to but please...please... please... give the journal to Lorre or Debbie. We have been a rough time with imposters, wannabees (how sick are you to want to be a MOM) and disagreements but those who had the privledge of sharing their child stories in the pages of the journal would like to know where it is and that it's not just packed away somewhere unforgotten as it seems our children lives are to this world.

May God Keep Each and Everyone of Us Until We See Our Children Again.

Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

Re: The Journal

That was a wonderful idea. If we ever get it going again I would love to read about all of your children.
Please whomever has it, lets start it back up it is such an important thing to know others want to read about your child. I feel it is an honor to step inside the pages of such a book.

Prayers for all

Cindy Monica's Mom

I'll never forget the special feeling this journal brought to me. Every child's story brought tears to my eyes. Tracey, I just wish I would have had a chance to read all about your Terrell, as well as about Wendy and all the other children that followed my son and I. I'll never forget how hard it was to write out everything on paper about my dear Gerrick. It was even harder to write about his murder, about how I came home and found my dear son lying there murdered so brutally. . .

I have posted asking about the journal several months ago to no avail. I have emailed people asking about its wherabouts to no avail, didn't even get a response back. It is over a year now that the last person on the list has had it. We were all supossed to get our copies after it went back to the first person. I am very upset that we all got the brush off regarding this very special important book, and I want my original entry back including every page, word, and each and every picture of my son. I put in pictures that I don't have copies of and I want them back! Whoever has it, you CANNOT keep my entry, it is way too important to me. My email is dia7448@aol.com I will pay the postage, I just want my original, from the book, entry back including all the pictures. Thank you.

I just want to add to Aunt Nat and Gramma Vi:
I am sorry you were chastised when you had the journal. I commend you.

Gerrick's mom, Diane Davies

I didn't know there was some of journal. It sounds very impressive, I hope who ever had it last will send it back. If you ever do get it back, I'd like to read it. Maybe add my Timmy to it.

Do you remember who was on the list of getting this journal, maybe someone knows, hopefully it turns up. That is one reason I will never give out my originals of pics. I'm so afraid I won't see them again. Most of the pics I have of Timmy as he got older were from his friends and such, so I have them electronically on my computer. I bought one of those memory sticks and saved them on that. just in case!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

A journal, what a great idea I would love to read every mom's story and add to it my own. I'll bet there is a lot of love, laughter and tears on the pages. Hope it is returned asap.
Much Love to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley