WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy's Birthday

Last Sunday was Randy's 37th birthday. Funny thing is I couldn't bring myself to go to the cemetary. I feel like such a coward that I'm disrespecting him or leaving him alone. It's been just too hard, I'll go this weekend and I'm sure he would understand. It's been so hard, he's my oldest son and was always there to prop me up when I needed it. Just can't take it anymore.

Re: Randy's Birthday

Donna
You bet he understands our boys were there for us when they were alive and I believe with all my heart they are here for us now, watching over us wishing we were not in so much pain but knowing nothing will take that pain away.
Wishing Randy a happy heavenly late birthday
Much Love to you
Jimmy's mom

to randy heavenly lite birthday love joann hubert mom. my prayers are with you mom

Donna,

I am sure that our children know our inner feelings and know that whatever we do or cannot do is a case of survival. We do or do not do whatever helps us to put one foot in front of the other. At first I would go to my Daughters grave alot now it is very hard for me to go and I know she understands that it is a way of coping that she is now and will forever be in my heart. Randy knows that about you also that you do whatever it takes to make it through the days with half your heart missing. I send you love and prayers.

Cindy Monica's Mom

Happy Heavenly Birthday Randy

Our babies are not there, they are always with us and in our hearts. I know, I can't go all the time that I want to, because when I do I sob uncontrolably, always when I go by myself. I don't like to go with anyone with me because I can't be myself and just let it out and talk to him and I know he wouldn't want that. I need to go though and keep it nice because I never want to think I forgot about him, but I know he wouldn't think that. I planted a little garden in my back yard with marigolds and you should see it, they are all over now almost like a foot high and they spread out it's amazing. I put a fairy angel there and some solar lights and I put his picture on the fence with his name that tacked to the fence too, it's my Timmy Garden and I just look out the window when I feel the need to find some comfort because when i go to the cemetary I know he is under the dirt and ground and it breaks me to pieces, but I still go not as often as I want to because I know I can't.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Donna:

My son's birthday is the 22nd of this month and I so dread the day that use to bring me so much joy. During these times, you have to do what is best for you so that you don't fall so deep in depression you can't get out again. It is not meant to be that any of us celebrate our child's life here on earth at a cemetary so it is understandable if you can't go. Terrell has been gone for almost 6 years and there have been some birthdays when I just couldn't bear seeing my son's name on a headstone and others when I released balloons and felt a little joy..it all depends on what I can handle. God and Randy understand whatever choice you make because Randy doesn't live in a graveyard, he lives in Heaven and will always live in your heart until the day you are reunited.

Love and Prayers to you and your family.

Happy Birthday Precious Randy