WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ask for prayer

dear moms Brenda is requesting prayer from all. Her house burned on the 5th and they are going through terrible times right now. She is living out of a motel and her daughter just had that beautiful baby. This month is Wendy's birthday. (her daughter that was murdered). She doesn't have a computer right now. Please keep her and family in your prayers.

Re: ask for prayer

Why does it seem like when something terrible happens, more terrible things just keep on happening. I'm so sorry Brenda, I will keep you in my prayers and stay strong, evne though I know how hard it is to do that.

Try to keep us updated on how things are going, I wish the best for you and your family.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Brenda my paayers are with you . You will be okay you have lived tho losing your daughter .You are a strong woman.We only live tho this thing called murder ,but by the grace of god. Stay strong .

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

dear brenda my heart and prayers will be with you as long as you need it,you poor thing going through one bad thing then another,when i light my babys candle tonite you will be in my prayers keep your head up high you a new grandchild to keep your spirits up and to hold your heart in place just remeber you have lots of mothers who care for you out here.you take care love sad mommie-reedz mommie