WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bette

Hope I put a smile on your face with my touched up picture of the 'ole witch! These days not much makes me smile or laugh but I had fun with that picture. I pray for you all the time that the murderer of Timmy is cought and put in prison very soon.
Much love
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: Bette

Shirley,

Yes it did give me a good giggle. Sometimes these little things are enough just to give us a bit of comfort, I have people always coming to me and telling me rumors and it's drivng me crazy. I told one girl who said these guys told her something and I said tell them to call the tip line. I just can't take much more, she meant well and all, but after a while with some of the things i hear and I thnk oh ths could be the break and it dead-ends. It's heart wrenching. I know someone knows something and for it to be kept quiet this long, must mean its a terrible mean person(s) and they are afraid. it just isn't fair, so when you see some kind of justice, even with a freaked out picture of someone LOL, it's like good for you! Thank you for the prayers, I just wish God would give that one person the courage to speak up.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

The rumors just never end! It's the conspiracy theory that's making me the most crazy. It started at the funeral and hasn't let up yet. Worse was when they ran some of them in the newspaper like it was fact! The coroner proved he wasn't on drugs like they insinuated and they said he was homeless! Well yeah, he was moving home and had his car packed and had left his apartment afew hours before. they always like to make these things more of a drama, better press I guess. I wrote them a hair-raising letter telling them just what I thought of them, which probably did no good but I felt better!

Donna,

The rumors never cease to amaze me, the toxicology report came back on my son no drugs or alcohol in his system. Jim did drink but he didn’t do drugs he hated tweakers as he called them.
So the defense attorney insinuated that he did steroids because that was a drug they didn’t test for. Jimmy was built like a rock naturally he did not do steroids he didn’t even have to work out, he always had a great build. I could not believe all the lies the defense attorney told I was dumbfounded that, that sort of thing would be tolerated in a murder trial. He said that Jimmy after being shot in the chest stopped in his bedroom long enough to take his shoes off then come back out of the bedroom to retrieve evidence of a gun they were trying to say Jimmy had. I was like Give me a break some freak who he didn’t know just shot him in the chest in his own home and he didn’t know if the guy was still in the house or not but he went back out to retrieve evidence of a gun he never even had. This kind of thing should not be allowed to go on I believe only cold hard facts should be presented in any trial. This system is so screwed up!!!
Sorry to go on and on but I just get so angry over the lies.
Much love to all my sister moms
Jimmy’s mom

Yes I've been thru that too. I had a rev. from a church say rumors that he heard and going around repeating them, yes a man of God. I said to him I have his autopsy report and no drugs were found in his system, he was 15 y/o for God's sake, he was a good kid, can't believe that something would happen to a good kid, well what about those poor little babies getting caught in the cross fires of some idiots who have grudges against each other, did they die from doing drugs??? I'm so sick of hearing stuff, and you know what this rev. said to me, that those things don't always come up in blood test after they die, yeah right, where did you come from Mars??? Because the truth is what it is and he was wrong he couldn't take that so he makes up some assinine story to cover up his stupidity. My son also liked to work out and was a solid kid, he was a big kid for his age and had muscles, he could bench more than his older brothers, does that sound like some kid hanging on the corner walking the streets doing drugs?? It's because people are ignorant and need a reason because it possibly couldn't happen to them or someone they knew, well yes it can, because look at us, here we are suffering, and on top of this, I know that the guy he was with was why my son was killed, but that still doesn't mean he deserved to die that way either. No one has the right to take another persons life. I try not to let it get to me, but I will defend my son, even against a Rev. if you all saw me that day on the avenue screaming at this man you all would have thought I was a nut case. But he was my baby, he used to come home to me too Shirly and tell me that one of his friends had done some pills and he didn't like it when they got all stupid and pilled out and he wasn't hanging with them anymore because they looked and acted like idiots. So I know how my son was and who he was and what kind of person he was, he was good, kind hearted and sweet and the girls loved him, he had a kind soul and not one person can take that away no matter what words they use. I know, my friends know, my family knows, his friends and neighbors know, and God knows that's all that matters. But some days you just can't take it anymore it gets to much of a burden to bare.

Bette
Timmy's mom

To all the moms here, I have a picture of a woman who testified at Jim's trial she lied like crazy, well she got arrested not long ago. I got her picture from the sheriff's arrest log that is posted on line and added to it. If you would like to take a look, it is posted in my pictures on my myspace. You can find myspace under Shirley Silva or RIP My Jimmy. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!!
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley