WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KEEP IT GOING PLEASE

1. LOVEING YOU WAS THE BEST THING GOD HAS GIVING ME .

Re: KEEP IT GOING PLEASE

2.GOD HAS GIVING ME YOU AS A SPECIAL GIFT.

God brought you in my life to show me love.

Love Cindy Monica's Mom

God brought you into my life for a few precious years you brought to me joy, love and laughter.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

God lent you to me for 34 years. In those 34 years I was so blessed to be your mom. "4ever in my heart"

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON...BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD....IN Memory of Lisa Maas

God brought you into my life to teach me so many things. Patience, Love, Laughter.

Thank you God for blessing me with the wonderful gift I called a son.

My precious one and only beloved son Gerrick, you are and will always be my life. Our love and close bond is forever.

Thank you God for blessing me with a beautiful son, who had a heart of gold, who has touched my life and heart like no other person will, he was the light of my life and forever will be.

Bette
Timmy's mom

THANK U GOD FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SON TONY,THANK U FOR THE SWEET 15 YEAR'S I HAD HIM IN MY LIFE,I LOVE U MY ANGEL FOREVER!!!

SOME PEOPLE ONLY DREAM OF ANGELS WE HELD THEM IN OUR ARMS.

While there's a heart in me, You will be a part of me.
Precious Nephew - whose heart was filled with love.
John David Wade

YOU WERE ALWAYS A LOVING CHILD .WE LOVED YOU THEN WE LOVE YOU NOW Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

We will meet again, until then I have the most incredable memories!!!!!!!!!!That impish grin, that wild, wild hair, the innocent love that you gave.

Although today I live in a world of pain, I wouldn't have missed you for the world. Mark Allen Hill Carpenter

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose; All that we love deeply, becomes a part of us. - Helen Keller

Grief is the price we pay for love.
You were loved dearly my baby.

god gave my a precious gift he gave me so many wounderful memories of you son(hubert) nov 13 1987-july 27 2007 -mommy love you baby always.

I have heard a saying before and I think it true of you. You were my heart walking around. I love you and I am so honored to have been your mama.

WHEN I LOOK UP I SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE FOREVER LOCK IN MY HEART!!KISSES TONY!

When I got pregnant with you.I ask god to give me a son and he wanted me to know you were a special gift so he gave me you on Christmas Day.I'll always love you.
Reginald's mom (Deborah

We all need a Hero, God gave me you.
my love ,my joy, my pain, my beautiful
Hero.
Momma..

My baby, my best friend, my strength and light of my life, I thank God everyday for lending me you.

My baby boy,your beautiful smile I will always see in my mind,I thank God for the 17years I had with you. I miss so bad, I will see you soon. I LOVE YOU FOREVER

Mommy

Thank you God for giving me a ray of your precious sunshine. If only for a very short time.

Who can love in the way that You love,
You are forever in my heart
Precious Nephew
John David Wade

sent to me by my Aunt
Cry not for those that have left us
For with the last beat of their hearts
The angels are in heaven with their souls
And they have truly just begun to live