WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 months

That dreaded day of every month has once again come.The 6th of every month always brings with it more heartache.When we are pregnant with our children we count by months until we have them.Then we count there age in months up until they are a couple of years old then we count in years.Then this tragdy happens & once again we count in months.I don't wan't to get to the point I count in years.I can't even handle the "months" apart yet.My baby has been gone 10 months and the a****** who killed him has gone on with his life.I wonder what he has done with it.I wonder if he has thought of my son?I wonder has he killed again since he sees he got away with it once?He stold so much from me will I ever have joy again?Yesterday was my other sons 15th Birthday and I was so focused on the fact that Andre' has been gone 10 months & that he wasn't here to celebrate with us that I was not "there" for my son that is right here.Not fair!!!!I try so hard to be a good mom to my other 5 children & now one of my step sons is staying with us so once again I have 6 children in the house and I can't be the mom to them that I used to be I try.Most of the time no one ever knows what is going on with me the silent dry tears I cry.I'm sorry i'm going on and go.I just can't focus.I want to thank you all for being there for me.You arte all in my thoughts & prayers!
Vickie/Andre' mom

Re: 10 months

VICKIE WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL . BUT TO HAVE NO ONE LOCKUP FOR ANDRES MURDERED I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.MY HEART IS WITH YOU AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU .GOD PLEASE BLESS THIS MOTHER LOVE JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

Vicki,

You are in our hearts and we will continue to pray for you that God will be with you every step of the way and that he will show you one day how the animal who took your child has paid. If God does not show you then rest assured the animal has fire and brimstone in his future not eternal life with his loved ones as we do.

Sending Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Vickie,
I don't even know what to say except we all love you, and we are all here for you. Right now I am 10 days away from 8 months that my Jimmy has been gone and it is killing me once again. I only have one other son he is 37 years old I spend a lot of time alone all I do 24-7 is think of Jimmy. But at least I know who murdered my son and the SOB is going to prison soon. I can't even imagin the pain of not knowing and knowing the freak is still out there.
Much love to you
Jimmy's mom

Hi Vikie,
Yes, I too dread the 6th of every month. My son was murdered on May 6, 2007. All day yesterday I kept thinking tomorow will be one year and three months that I have not seen my baby. I cried last night saying my prayers. I woke up this morning and the first thought I had was that it was the 6th and it has been one year and three months. On the 6th of every month I go to church and say a rosary for Gene then I go and buy flowers and go to where we have a cross placed where he was found murdered. I light a candle and sit there for awhile telling him I much I miss him. I can't go to his grave site because it is about an hour and half away from where I live. We buried him where he grew up in Tucson, Arizona. I usually go there on holidays and special occasions. It's just not fair that we have to live this way now. Counting the months. Vickie, I am so sorry for your pain. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. May God always be at your side. Sending you hugs{{{}}}

We are still counting the days. So far it has been 38 days. I am dreading the coming months. One month so far. I will say a prayer for you.