WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I DO, I DO, I DO BELIEVE IN KARMA, MY SISTER CALLED ME TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THE SHERIFF’S ARREST LOG FOR AUG, 1ST TO COOL THE OLD WITCH THAT TESTIFIED AND DID NOTHING BUT LIE ABOUT JIMMY WAS ARRESTED!!!!! THE SHERIFF’S DEPT. IS NOW PUTTING THE AGRESTIS PICTURE ON THEIR SITE SO I PRINTED IT OUT ALONG WITH WHAT SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR ADDED ONE WORD
I HAVE PRINTED OUT A BUNCH OF THESE AND WILL PASTE THEM ALL OVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE I GO TO WORK TOMORROW.
IS THIS MEAN? NO THIS IS A LITTLE REVENGE!!!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL.
JIMMY’S MOM
SHIRLEY

Re: KARMA

HI SHIRLEY, NO THIS IS NOT MEAN .WHATS GOSE AROUND COME AROUND.THATS GOOD FOR HER SHE GETS WHAT COMING TO HER.KARMA IS A MOTHERF$$$$R,HA HA HA .

What can I say! That's terrific news! I'd do it to, post it everywhere you can.

Bette
Timmy's mom

That's right girl. Post em everywhere. I agree I would do the same thing. I want them to hurt as bad as we do and worse. I'm wondering if I will ever get over this? My sister says no, Julie died in 1999.
Oh me! well KARMA it is!
kisses
Patricia

I did it felt good too, wonder how she is going to like her ugly face plastered all over the neighborhood. I made up flyers and put them on cars all up and down the street. Shouldn't lie in court about my Jimmy 'cause the 'ole Karma will get ya!
Ha,Ha,Ha!!!
Much love to you all
Jimmy's Mom