WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CAN'T GET THIS NIGHTMARE OUT MY MINE!!

Michelle,

I am so sorry that the B------ got off. PLease try hard to remember that God will punish him and I am sure that this so called man will not have an easy life ahead. I feel like God gives people like that a chance to try to make things right by admitting what they did (confessing) and then when your time is up and you have not been punished then God takes care of that with the fires of H---. Please hold strong to that thought of him never seeing the beauty of heaven but him burning for all eternity. You are not evil you are a Mother that has lost a son to murder and been betrayed by the very people that are supposed to help. Try and stay strong and lean on those who will help you through this. I send you love and I pray that you will be given the strength to get through this.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Michelle I wish I knew words that could comfort you. Just know that we are all here for your and your Tony will always be in your heart and soul and no one can take that away. I wish none of us had to endure this pain and my son's murderer not caught and the rumors people keep gossiping. Eats at me every single day. I keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michelle,
I still can't understand how he got off if they knew he was guilty. What's wrong with those people is New Orleans. Have they got crap for brains? I know I sound angry, but it's because I am! It's just not right. This better not happen to us. So help me I feel sorry for them if it does. They will wish different. I'm so sorry Michelle, I wish there was something, anything you could do.
xo
Patricia

I am so sorry for you. I cannot imagine how awful that has to feel. I know that the boy who killed my daughter has still not been arrested. He is still a suspect even though he has admitted to leaving her body. I cannot understand why they have not arrested him yet. I am afraid he will not be punished. We are just at the beginning of this. My heart aches for you. You are only feeling what a mother feels. I am praying for you.