WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CAN'T GET THIS NIGHTMARE OUT MY MINE!!

HI MOM'S,I KNOW I DON'T POST LIKE I SHOULD,I AM SO DOWN AND LOSS,EVERY SINCE TONY'S MURDERER WAS SET FREE OF ALL CHARGES,I FEEL LIKE I AM BACK AT THE DAY I WAS SEARCHING FOR THIS FOOL TO BE CAUGHT,NOW I FIND MY SELF MORE ANGRY,BITTER AND SO LOSS,EVERYTIME I GO OUT I LOOK AT EVERY MAN WISHING I SEE HIM,HE LIVES IN MY HEAD,I SEE HIS FACE SO CLEARLY IN MY HEAD,I WONDER EACH DAY WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING,I KNOW HE IS SMILING,EATING,AND RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT WHAT HE DONE MY BABY,LORD THAT EAT'S ME UP,EVERYTIME THE NEW'S COME ON I AM BREAKING MY NECK TO SEE WHO GOT MURDERED TO HOPE THAT IT IS HIM,LORD I AM SICK!!I KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT!!MY SON DEATH I CAN'T NOT ACCEPT,IT IS NOT FARE,I HAVE A GOOD CHILD,WHY?THIS FOOL GOES ON,AND I AM STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE,I THANK MS.JOANN AND ALL MY MOM'S FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND SWEET WORD'S U GIVE TO ME,WE ALL HERE CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER,THIS PAIN IS SO DEEP,I CAN'T SHAKE IT OF,I HATE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM,I HATE N.O.,I AM PLANNING TO MOVE OUT OF STATE,HOW CAN U LET A MURDERER WALK FREE AGAIN AFTER KILLING A CHILD,I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!

Re: CAN'T GET THIS NIGHTMARE OUT MY MINE!!

Michelle,we are all praying for you & your boys.I don't know who murdered my son but,I look @ poeple and wonder did you do it? Do you know who did?It kills me.I think it is only natural for you to watch the news and kind of wish to see Tony's murder has met his fate I don't think it is sick.The so called justice system has failed you in the worst way!!There are no words for what has happened!I pray you can dig down deep inside & find strenght.My heart & prayers r with u and your sweet boys!!
Vickie/Andre's mom

MICHELLE I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING TO HAVE TO SET IN COURT AND SEE PHILLIP WALK OUT ON NO CHARGES OF TONYS MURDERED.MY HEART FEEL FOR YOU AS A MOTHER . I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU,JUST REMEMBER TONY IS WITH YOU EACH DAY AN NITE.HOLD ON TO TONYS MEMORIES GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU.PHILLIP IS NOT FREE. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU ,I AM A PHONE CALL AWAY ANYTIME PLEASE CALL.LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU MICHELLE ,HUGS HUGS HUGS AN PRAYERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY.JOANN (HUBERT)MOM.

Michelle
I so wish there was something I could do to take your pain away. I believe in Karma, this fat ***** who lives across the street from me went into court and lied her fat ass off about Jim. Well yesterday I was going to pick up Jimmy's little girl for a visit and I saw this 'ole witches car about 15 miles out of town broke down. KARMA!!! I would be angry no flat out P----- Offed if that happened,I don't know what I would do but I know it would eat at me each and every day. This creeps day will come hopefully sooner than later.
Much love to you, my thought have been and will continue to be with you.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Michelle,

I am so sorry that the B------ got off. PLease try hard to remember that God will punish him and I am sure that this so called man will not have an easy life ahead. I feel like God gives people like that a chance to try to make things right by admitting what they did (confessing) and then when your time is up and you have not been punished then God takes care of that with the fires of H---. Please hold strong to that thought of him never seeing the beauty of heaven but him burning for all eternity. You are not evil you are a Mother that has lost a son to murder and been betrayed by the very people that are supposed to help. Try and stay strong and lean on those who will help you through this. I send you love and I pray that you will be given the strength to get through this.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Michelle I wish I knew words that could comfort you. Just know that we are all here for your and your Tony will always be in your heart and soul and no one can take that away. I wish none of us had to endure this pain and my son's murderer not caught and the rumors people keep gossiping. Eats at me every single day. I keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michelle,
I still can't understand how he got off if they knew he was guilty. What's wrong with those people is New Orleans. Have they got crap for brains? I know I sound angry, but it's because I am! It's just not right. This better not happen to us. So help me I feel sorry for them if it does. They will wish different. I'm so sorry Michelle, I wish there was something, anything you could do.
xo
Patricia

I am so sorry for you. I cannot imagine how awful that has to feel. I know that the boy who killed my daughter has still not been arrested. He is still a suspect even though he has admitted to leaving her body. I cannot understand why they have not arrested him yet. I am afraid he will not be punished. We are just at the beginning of this. My heart aches for you. You are only feeling what a mother feels. I am praying for you.