WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T-Shirts are in the mail

For all those who ordered T-Shirts and sent me their addresses they are on their way to you. There is a sheet of paper inside with how much the shirts were. Hope you all like them.

Love
Cindy

Re: T-Shirts are in the mail

thanks so much cindy ,i know i will love mine

Thank ya girlfriend. God Bless You!

I'm looking forward to getting mine.
Thanks

Thanks Cindy this was a lot of work for you to take on I appreciate it much.
Jimmy's mom
Shirley

Thank you Cindy, I appreciate it very much. Can't wait to get mine. Have a wonderful weekend. Love, Randi

hi cindy,i know i will love mine!!god bless u!!hug's!!

Thank you for all the work you have done for us.
LOL'
Vickie/Andre's mom

HI CINDY CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP WHEN YOU WILL PUT ANOTHER ORDER IN I WOULD LOVE TO ORDER SOME IN MEMORY OF MY BABY AND OTHER ANGELS WHO WHERE TAKEN FROM US.

I am sorry but it will be awhile before other shirts are done with more names added. For every design template it costs $25.00 to make. The design is then kept and can be reused over and over with a minimum of 14 shirts to be printed. I have a couple extra shirts if you want to add your child's picture and name on the back. I will be more than happy to send you one but remember your child's name will not be on it until you have it put on. Let me know if you want me to send you one.

Love and Prayers
Cindy Monica's Mom

Thank you Cindy

What a cherished gift you gave. I feel so close to Terrell and the precious children's name listed on the shirt. Thank you so much for following through with this wonderful idea.

God Bless
Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

Cindy,
Just wanted you to know I got the T-shirt and I'm sending it to Chris. We're about the same size. I mailed you a check yesterday and wanted to thank you again.
xoxo
Patricia

DEAREST CINDY,I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SEND ME ONE IN THE MAIL,IF YOU HAVE A MEDIUM IF NOT A LARGE WILL DO I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO PUT MY BABYS NAME ON IT AND HIS PICTURE,AS IT IS I HAVE SOME MANY DIFFERENT T-SHIRTS WITH MY SONS PICTURE.JUST SEND ME ALL INFO TO SEND THE CHECK IN THE MAIL OK.THANKS A BILLION LOVE RITOS MOMMIE-RENA MY ADDRESS IS 8847 E.ISORA ST PICO RIVERA CALIF.90660 P.S WOULD I SEND THE PICTURE TO YOU FOR THE MEMORY BOARD OR HOW DOES THAT WORK?CAN YOU LET ME THAT INFO.THANKS ONCE AGAIN RENA CAZARES

just wonderin if you got my message please let me know thank you cindy

Yes I have a T-Shirt in an envelope ready to go to the post office. There is a sheet of paper in it with mu address and how much they were. Hope you like it.

love and prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Cindy please forgive me for being late in getting my check to you. I have had it in my purse and just not mailed it off. I am going crazy of late. My mother has dementia and I have to do most things for her. She has forgotten how to pay her bills so I have taken that over for her. My first cousin died Tuesday in Wichita and I can't make it to the funeral as it is on Monday and I can't take off from work. This is the third child my aunt has had to bury. She lost one son to murder more than 20 years ago, then she lost one of her daughters to drug abuse about a year and a half ago and now this son to cancer. When I went online today I checked Joshuas website on memory-of and my son Matt wrote a tribute that he is tired and wants to give up, he misses his big brother so much. My heart is just breaking all over again. When does this pain ever stop. It is Saturday and I am going to put this out for the mailman now. Just so much going on I want to curl up and just not get up. I know you MOMS understand it is a down in the valley time.
Thank you so much for the t-shirt I love it and am going to have his picture put on the back.
Bless you
Kay

Kay,

Please do not be sorry we are all MOMS and we know how some days you just can't keep it together and you just look up and say please I do not have the strength to do this anymore. But somehow by the grace of god we do. Our children give us strength to go on knowing we will be holding them again. I am sorry that you are going through so much. I send you love and prayers that Joshua sends you a sign that he is with you always. You take care of yourself.

Much Love Cindy Monica's Mom

Cindy,
My shirts came today I love 'em I am getting ready to put Jim's picture on the back right now!
Will get a money order in the mail on Monday.
Thank you so much!
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

HI CINDY,MY MONEY ORDER CAME BACK TO ME,I AM SENDING IT BACK MONDAY OK,I MAIL IT TO MY SELF,SO MESS UP!!I AM SORRY!!

Michelle,

No apologies needed. Try and have a good weekend.

Love and Prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Hi Cindy, I love the T-shirt! I did not get it in time to wear to the P.O.M.C conference but I did get it. I just got back yesterday. So I will be mailing you out a check tomorrow. I pray you are doing well. Take care and God Bless you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ILL SEND THE CHECK ASAP THANKS AGAIN