WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Went ok today

It was ok tonite. I made it, no tears. It isnt often that we have the family of the murderer of our children attend the memorial! It was strange, but Tabitha's aunt and sister attended, let off balloons, and gave us their condolensces. They updated us on her. She's been in jail on and off, they let her off of probation somehow, but she is always in trouble and her family has cut her off from help.

Re: Went ok today

YES YOU MADE IS THRU BEVRLY.NO IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT YOU HEAR THIS ABOUT THE FAMILY OF THE MURDERER ATTENDING .HOPE THIS WILL GIVE YOU SOME PEACE.LOVE YOU MUCH ,JOANN(HUBERT)MOM

Thanks Joann. They distracted me a bit, was not able to really focus on why we were there, and not able to really give the tribute to Leah, unfortunately, but it was a kind gesture of them, and I found out that Tabitha is OFF of probation. She was supposed to be on it until she was 21, 2 more years, but she was so bad, and didnt follow rules, they actually took her off and didnt put her in jail@! They are also in disbelief, and I feel as though they would be with me in any attempt to change that fact.

It sounds like this girl is on a road to self destruction, by the time she is 21 she will probably be in prison for some other crime. It must have been very strange with her sister and aunt there, but I bet they felt a little strange also. All I get from the family of the creep that murdered my son is crap about my son like it was his own fault he was murdered. Glad things went well for you, this post sounds like you are feeling some what better.
Much Love to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

I'm glad you made it thru it, you will feel very emotional for a little while, I still feel that way, Timmy's 1st year anniversary was the 13th and I'm still not over it. I do hope you are feeling somewhat better. Yeah I don't get that either them being there, I would have felt very weird about that myself, even though they may have good intentions most people defend their own even if they are the most brutal people another thing I don't get, but anyway, I bet it made things harder on you. Take care and hang in there.

Bette
Timmy's mom