WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR MONTHS

After Jimmy was murdered I kept wondering what I was going to do with my life, I'm not getting any younger. I thought about (of all things)a T Shirt shop been thinking about this for a long time. Well today my heat press came this isn't something I will do right away need to figure it out first!!! I plan on getting a mug oven and eventually some other goodies. It may take some time but I will need to support myself when I finally decide to Quit the job I have had for 30 years. My sister and her daughter are going in on it with me too. So maybe next time we want to do T Shirts I will know what the hell I am doing and I will do them at cost. Wish me luck 'cause I gonna need it.
Much love to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: FOR MONTHS

whell good for you an good luck jimmy will be proud of his mom my love to u joann hubert mom.

Re: FOR MONTHS

Hey Shirley,
boy I do know what you mean I feel so lost, Timmy was my whole life, my life revolved around him. See his had some learning difficulties and such, so we always had meetings to go to, and stuff like that plus he was really sick alot the last year so we were going from one dr. to another, and it was a lot of stuff. Now I feel like I'm so lost, my life is gone, where do I go from here, what do I do? how can I move on, i feel stuck. I want to move, I want to change things but I'm stuck in this thing, I just don't knwo anymore.

Bette
Timmy's mom