WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want so desperately to have an angel reading..

Does anyone have any info regarding getting a reading and maybe receiving a message from their loved ones. So so many months went by, and so many questions, and so much pain, i feel i almost cannot go on without some of these things answered. I want so desperately to find someone who can communicate, and give me some confirmation that leah is there, that i did the right things by trying to keep her alive, and that she wasnt mad at me when i told her she could go. I know some of you will understand, but there is just too big of a void in my life for me to live it normally.

Re: I want so desperately to have an angel reading..

You can go on the internet and find mediums but be careful check them out before you try to set anything up. I have found if I sit quietly and open my heart and mind that at times Jim will come to me. But then I start thinking is this true or do I just want it so bad I am making it up. I know this time was true Jimmy came to me (I was very upset over what was happening at trial) he said "Don't worry mom he is going to get 2nd degree murder." And that was the verdict.
I pray you find some peace
Much love to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Hi Beverly,
I have had two angel readings and my son Gene has come thru loud and clear on both of them. On the second one my sister and mom came thru too. Anyway I found this medium on the internet. One of the moms on the memory-of.com web site recomended him. His website is afterlifeshow.com. His name is Shaw Valentine. I paid $39.00 for 1/2 hour. Just fill out the form send in your payment and they will send you a e-mail confirming when he will be calling you. It took I think about two weeks to hear back from them. I was really impressed with him. The second reading I had was live on his show with a meduim by the name of Laura. My show will be posted on his website so it can be heard by anybody but I don't know when. Anyway, good luck and I hope it all works out for you. They are amazing and very comforting. It brought me alot of peace and comfort to my heart knowing that my son said that he is o.k. and he is very much at peace. And for me not to worry because justice is going to be served. Take care Bev. My heart and prayers go out to you. Sending you hugs. {{{}}}

Angie you'll have to let us know when it's aired I'd love to see it!

Bette
Timmy's Mom

PS - I would love to go see an angel reading myself and have been contemplating it ever since a friend of mine went and Timmy came to her, the guy told her "he came thru like a bolt of lightening"!

Bevrly,
Do it! Chris went in Phoenix and said that John was right there with her. He said, everything is so beautiful. He said he missed everybody but they needed to move on that everything would work out. He said to tell Jo Jo to get his act together. Jojo has been in and out of the hospital since they killed John. For drinking while on medication. He is so depressed. They were 15 months apart in age. Very close. There was a lot more but that's the jest of it.
Shirley, yes you can open your heart and mind Jimmy will come, I promise just be patient and expect it to happen. You are not making it up.
Go in on that site Angie sent you if you can't find someone in your area.
Angie, I can't wait to see the show. The second it gets posted let us know.
I have no problem getting visits. I think I told you before but my brother thinks I'm coo coo! Oh well!
Bevrly,
I'm thinking about you. Be safe and strong.
xoxo
Patricia

YOU KNOW LET HER KNOW EVERY NITE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER SHE CAN HEAR YOU,IM A MOM WHO KNOWS THIS FOR A FACT MY BABY COMES TO ME ALMOST EVERYNITE AND TELLS ME HIS HAPPY AND HES OK AT FIRST I FELT LIKE YOU DID WHEN THEY TOOK HIS LIFE FROM ME.MY SON WAS 17YRS OLD BUT NEEDED A LIGHT TO GO TO SLEEP SO I WAS AFRAID TO LEAVE THE CEMATERY BECAUSE MY BABY NEEDED HIS LIGHT I WOULD CRY WHEN I HAD TO LEAVE LEAVING MY BABY IN THE DARK,I FOUND THESE SOLAR LIGHTS AND PUT THEM ALL THE WAY AROUND HIM AND NOW I FEEL OK AND I KNOW MY BABYS OK BUT I WOULD ALWAYS CRY EVERYNITE AND SAY TO MYSELF I HOPE HIS OK AND HE COMES TO ME AND TELLS ME MOM IM OK AND HAPPY AND HE HAS HIS BEATUIFUL SMILE ON HIS FACE AND SAYS IM HAPPY NOT ONCE HAS RITO COME TO ME SAD HE ALWAYS HAS THAT SMILE THEN WE VISIT LIKE ITS REAL AND THEN HE CALLS ME TO THE KITCHEN AND TELLS ME ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GO BACK NOW I CRY AND HE SAYS DONT CRY I PROMISE I WILL BE BACK JUST REMEBER I LOVE YOU OK,I LOOK AT HIM WALK AWAY TOWARDS THESE BEATUIFUL CLOUDS AND SHING LITE AND STOPS BEFORE ENTERING AND SAYS MOM I LOOK UP I SAY YES BABY AND RITO TELLS ME I LOVE YOU AND THATS MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO KNOW HES OK.DONT FORCE IT LET IT COME TO YOU.EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS LIKE IF THEY WHERE THERE AND YOUR BABY WILL COME TO YOU OK.HOPE THATS SOON

You know, I had my angel reading, and they have actually called me twice since. I have been on the show once, already, and Leah's pic w her sister is on the website with her reading to be downloaded. It is unbelievable how it came through! She mentioned leah said hi to erin and called her "air bear" her nick name for her was HAIR BEAR...that was also our family's "secret" word. It was amazing. They called again last week, and I think we will be on again this sunday, but not sure. Shaun, the host of the show is an absolute sweetheart with such a loving and kind heart, he gave me a reading also, and there is no doubt in my mind from any of them that it was direct communication from my child. The last reading was w a lady in the uk, the radio readings are free of charge, and she talked about a lock of leah's hair..well..i confess, when leah was viewed by our family, I cut a very large chunk of her hair, so we could all have locks of her hair, and I have saved a large piece, and can still smell her. I have it in a baggie, and take it out, and can still to this day smell my baby. She mentioned that. She said Leah strokes my hair, which I always feel little stuff on my head! That I refuse to believe that she is really there, which i do have a block, and still miss her, but I guess they really are with us still...like I promised leah on her death bed, we will be together forever! I didnt lie to her.
If anyone has any thoughts of doing it, I say go for it...it made me feel very good.

I had an amazing reading by a woman that I met at a conference on life after death at the Edgar Cacey Foundation. She was wonderful, kind and she had such detail that I knew she was in touch with Keara. If you want to email me I will find her info and get it to you or you can call me at 919-837-2205. Love, Darien

I have been blessed by two womwn friends who Wes, got in touch with. When the one was having personal problems and closing herself off to the voices, Wes got in touch with my other friend. Ms. Judy phoned me saying she had something for me and even though I hadn't heard from her in over a year, I knew the something for me, was from Wes.
He told her the exact same thing as he did to my other friend. He was happy, more contented that he had ever been where he always wanted to be and he wanted me to get my -hit together. He was holding the bouquet of flowers he had taken a picture of, the year he was murdered. He has sent me heart rocks and rocks with hearts in them.
It is true they are with us forever.

Before you go to sleep at night, relax and tell Leah that you want her to come visit you in your dreams. Each time that Wes has come to me in my dreams it was when my sleep had been broken up. Meaning that I woke up, made Gil's lunch etc... then went back to sleep. When you go back to sleep you are in a different state, perhaps a lighter one? But anyway, try it. It has worked for me.
Good luck.
Karen Wes's mom.

Re: family making my life hurt more

I HAD A FALL OUT WITH MY CUZIN ALL SHES BEEN DOING IS TALKING BAD ABOUT MY SON,IM TRYIN TO HELP MYSELF GO ON EVERYDAY WITH LIFE AND TRYIN TO BE HAPPY AND ALL IHEAR IS SOMEONE TELLING ME SHES BAD TALKING ABOUT HIM,I WROTE HER A LETTER ONLY SAYIN TO LEAVE ME AND MY SON OUT OF HER CONVERSATIONS AND TO LEAVE ME AND MY LIL FAMILY BE.THIS WHOLE THING GOT TWISTED AND NOW SHE TURNED THE WHOLE FAMILY AGAINST NO ONE IS HEARING MY SIDE,I LEFT IT AT THAT AND TODAY WAS THE WORST SHE ANS HER HUSBAND WHERE TRYING TO GET MY SON OF THE PLOT SHE GAVE MY SON I GOT SO SCARED AND MAD ON HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO CRUEL AND HURTFUL LIKE THAT,HER AND HER HUSBAND ARE ONLY THINKING ABOUT MONEY FROM INSURANCE AND ONLY THINK ABOUT GLORY FOR THEMSELFS AND NOT ABOUT PUTTING IT THAT THEY ACTUALY HELPED SOME SPECIAL PERSON OUT AND THIS IS HER GODSON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT I FEEL SO BAD,CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT THERE ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS PROBLEM.I ONLY KEEP CRYIN NOW ON HOW SAD THIS FOR MY BABY.HES GONE AND PEOPLE CANT STOP THE BULLCRAP,PLEASE HELP ME OUT.THANK YOU

Beverly,
I am having an angel reading by phone in Oct.
My niece from Utah had one done by this women in Utah and she said it was awesome!
You can e-mail her assistant Robyn at:
robynangel@xmission.com to set up an appointment with Chantel, the one that does the reading!
Good Luck!
Thoughts & Prayers,
Connie Marchant

Hi Beverley,
My angel reading with my son is on the website too. Shaun is awesome. Isn't he? I am so glad your Leah came thru. It really does bring us some comfort to our hearts knowing that our child is o.k. God bless you Bev and take care. Always in my prayers.