WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi MOMS

Wanted to share this with all of you the most beautiful gift that I got from my son Gene. Saturday was my birthday. My best friend, who knew Gene since he was about 10 years old came over with her daughter. My daughter Michele and her two girls, my niece and her daughter, we were out in the pool. We were having a barbeque, the music was on and having some beers. Just what Gene loved doing. My friend tells us, "Look up to the sky." And I look and right behind a white cloud there is this bright light coming from behind the cloud and rays of light just spreading all around the cloud. It was just beautiful. When I saw it tears just started comming down my face because I knew that was my Gene telling me "Happy Bithday Mom." Even my friend said that she got the chills just looking at it. I miss him so much. "Forever in my heart and in my mind."

Re: Hi MOMS

Wow, that's so awsome. And Happy Birthday to you :)

I do believe in signs, and yes I believe that he was saying Happy Birthday Mom! I do.

I went to my son's gravesite Saturday and the Easter Lilies I planted are blooming again, how cool is that! They don't bloom at the end of a hot month of July, they are Easter flowers! I was so amazed I said to him, look all your warmth is flowing and the flowers are still blooming for you, it was a sign to me.

These small things make our hearts feel even just a tiny bit better, I'm so glad you were able to witness your birthday present from your baby.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Angie
That was a Big Happy Birthday from Gene for sure!
What a wonderful gift.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Happy Birthday,
A little late but, wanted you to know I was happy to hear that Gene was ther for you. I absolutely believe it was him. He misses you too, his beautiful Mother. I'm hoping for a visit or sign soon I'm feeling lonely again.
take care
Patricia

HI ANGIE, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU . AN YES YOU DID SEEN EUGENE, HE IS WITH YOU ALWAYS ,LOL JOANN

Thank you so much my cyber buddies. LOL :-)