WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I MADE IT.

YESTERDAY WAS HUBERT ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY,WE ATTEND CHURCH HAD AN PRAYER FOR LOST LOVE ONES ,WE LFET BALLOONS AT HUBERT GRAVESITE WITH LOVE NOTES, THAT NITE I LIGHT AN CANDEL FOR HIM ,AND ONE FOR ALL YOUR LOVE ONES. IT IS SO SAD THAT WE LOST OUR LOVE ONES LIKE THIS.I CRY ALL DAY,I WOKE UP SO SICK THAT MORNING BUT I STILL GOT UP TO GO TO CHURCH.SOME ONE WAS MURDERED THAT DAY IN NEW ORLEANS,IT MADE ME SO SAD ANOTHER MOTHER WHO WILL BE ONE OF US,WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP.THEY NEED TO STOP MAKEING GUNS.IT IS SO SENSELESS. MY LOVE TO YOU ALL JOANN(HUBERT)MOM

Re: I MADE IT.

Joann,I know it must have been a hard day for you!I know Hurbert was with you all day!All my love,thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family!

GOD bless you,
Vickie/Andre's mom

I'm so sorry for all the pain you have to bear, all us moms surely do understand. I felt the same way, I could not believe I made it thru Timmy's one year anniversary either. I send you many prayers and hope God wraps you in his warmth and heals your heart. I pray that for all of us, some little sign just to get you thru it each moment at a time.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Joann
You always have a kind word for every mom no matter how bad you are feeling. You are one GREAT LADY your Hubert is proud of you I bet he is smiling down on you right this minute saying "YEP THATS MY MOM."
Much love to you
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

thanks to all of you mom love joann